Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala

You ran out of the barracks towards a small shuttle which Keys let you take. You ran into the small republic ship and instantly brought it up to hover into the air. You made your way out of Coruscant and into deep space. You put in the coordinates for Kalevala and launched the ship into hyperspace. You had to prepare to face the music that will come your way.

Half a Rotation later

The ship came out of hyperspace and into view came the dull green and blue planet. It was quite close to Mandalore, but looked nothing like it. You flew the ship in towards where the ship detected life was at. As you entered the green air of the atmosphere you could see the metallic and blue colors of the Mandalorian base. The thick smoke finally dissipated and the decently sized base came into view.

You parked the ship next to the large Mandalorian ship. You put your helmet on and exited the ship. You aimlessly walked into the middle of the base. There were a few mandalorians walking around, all sporting different colors of armor.

"Hands on your head!" You heard one yell from behind you. You turned around, raising your hands to see three soldiers, wearing white and black armor. You glanced to all of your sides, and realized you were now being surrounded by different clans of Mandalorians.

"Why do you have a lightsaber? Get rid of it!" One shouted. You reached down to your lightsaber and everyone cocked their guns and focused the aim for harshly on you. You slowly unbuckled your weapon and tossed it gently away from you.

"May I ask why this is happening?" you ask politely.

"Oh I don't know. You, a random traveler wearing...questionable armor. Waltz in here like it's your home. Wielding a lightsaber. What do you think you're doing here?" One of the leaders of the clan spat, the clan with black, silver and orange armor.

"I...am (y/n) Kryze." you simply say.

"Bullshit!" you heard among the crowd. You took off your helmet and let it fall to the ground with a thud. No one even reacted when you did that. None of them have ever even met you.

"Umm, can I please talk with Bo...or Ursa?" You asked.

"And why would they want to talk to you?"

"Because they know who I am. Bo saw me defeat Maul. And I think you all know what that means." You taunt.

"Like we are going to believe that." Jeez these soldiers are stubborn. You waited for something to happen, but all there was was silence. Which was soon broken, by the most beautiful voice in the world.

"(y/n)!" You flicked your head around to see her.

"Ahsoka!" you gasped. She ran towards you, pushing her way through the crowd of mandalorians, when she got the front, they started to hold her back.

"Lady Tano. What are you doing?" They asked her, as she was being held back away from you. You kept your hands above your head to ensure nothing bad will happen.

"Please. Let me go. You can trust him. This is (y/n) Kryze." Ahsoka introduced, sucking in sharp gasps of air to contain her excitement, how cute.

"Are you sure?" They asked in an annoyed tone. They already knew that you were right.

"100%." Ahsoka popped. She was slowly let go and she instantly ran toward you, engulfing you in a sweet and wonderful hug. You brought your hands from the back of your head around her back, holding her tightly against you. You spun around and lifted her in the air. You couldn't contain your joy of seeing her again, as a free woman. You set her back down on the ground and pulled her face towards you to share only a quick passionate kiss. Because, well it's not like there are dozens of people circled around you right now.