Chapter 60

"What are you doing?" You asked with great confusion. 'Why did he have that look in his eyes? It looks like he wants me dead.' Anakin looked down at you with pure fury and hatred similar to how Maul looked at you. His left hand stretched out and brings you lightsaber to his free hand. He instantly ignites the (color) blade. He steps closer to you and raised your blade so the tip is just the tiniest distance from your forehead.

"Speak, now (y/n)!"

"I don't know what you are doing Anakin, or what you're trying to do." You try to tell him, acting as cool as you could be on the inside your terrified. Anakin has never been one scared to kill people, he killed an entire village for crying out loud.

"You...you fucking framed her! You framed...your supposed love of your life! You...you are not getting away with this!" Anakin screamed with rage.

"Anakin! I. Did. Not. Frame. Ahsoka." You clearly yell back.

"Yes. You. Did!" He yelled, bringing both lightsabers to your neck, crossing over one another.

"Anakin, do not do something that you will regret later on." you carefully told him.

"I won't regret this. Because all you deserve is death and pain. You ruined...you ruined her life! You are a fucking disgrace and you don't deserve to bear the name Kryze or Kenobi." Anakin spat, close to your face, those words really hurt.

"Where is your proof Anakin? Huh? Or is this just your built up hatred towards me finally exploding?" You hissed, you wanted to seem confidence to realize what he is doing is wrong.

"Ventress, she told me that you talked to your 'Soka'. That means only you and Ventress knew where she was when she got attacked." Anakin explained, close to your ear. His trembling and shaking body kept you on edge.

"Anakin, I was-"

"No excuses (y/n). You're lucky that I don't cut your head from your body and let it roll on the floor right now!" Anakin hissed.

"Do it then! If you truly believe I framed Ahsoka, then you would do it! Nothing is stopping you Anakin." You taunted loudly. He wasn't expecting you to say something like that. Anakin pulled his head away and you could see him deep in thought.

"How would you feel? Knowing you killed me out of your rage. You wouldn't be a Jedi anymore and...just imagine how Ahsoka would look at you. Imagine how Obi-wan would look at you, imagine how Master Plo would look at you..." You said in a calmer tone.

"...Imagine how your wife will look at you Anakin." You finally breathe. That last one really made him think. Anakin slowly pulled both of the lightsaber blades away from your throat.

"I won't kill you. But you are going to rot in a cell for the rest of your life." Anakin snarled.

"No...I'm not." You simply state.

"What are you going to do about it?" He rasped, still letting some of his anger break through. You glanced down to Anakins hands as they tightened around both of the lightsabers still ignited in his hand. 'I can't...I can't tell him about Barriss. He will go and screw everything up like he usually does.'

"Anakin, you are going to have to trust me, whether I force you too or not." You inform him.

"What?"

"I can not tell you who is framing Ahsoka, I'll have a higher chance proving her innocence if you stay out of the picture."

"Like I'm going to believe that (l/n)!"

"You will have to if you ever want to see Ahsoka free again!" You shouted, standing up from your meditation seat. Anakin rose his blade to your throat once again.