Chapter 89 | Tatooine

"It was assigned to me by...Lord Sidious, he has requested that I travel to Utapau to investigate the escape of General Grievous." You and Wolffe both waited anxiously waiting for the reply from Fox. And he took his time, but eventually.

"Alright Wolffe your clear, you're free to travel to Utapau." Fox said over the call. You threw your head back into the seat from relief.

"Thank you, Fox. I'll be on my way." Wolffe simply stated before ending the call. As soon as the call ended you heard the huge sigh of relief from Wolffe. You sat up and looked down to the control panel so you could travel to Tatooine.

"Umm...Wolffe?" you asked.

"Yes?"

"Do these gunships have a hyper drive?" you asked in fear. Surely you couldn't have screwed up this badly.

"Actually yes. There is one located in the engine beneath us. But it's a onetime use only. It's just there in case a gunship needed to return to Coruscant and couldn't get back to its fleet." Wolffe explained. (A/N: I know that the gunships don't but just roll with it.)

"Right...wait...then why would Fox let us through if he knew that it was a one-time use?" You pondered. You looked out the window of the cockpit in every direction to see if you had possibly been followed but thankfully not yet.

"Well...Fox is part of the Coruscant guard, so I doubt he has ever been off Coruscant in one of these gunships, nor would he need to know about its specifics."

"...I hope your right." You muttered. You then started to look for the hyper drive button and found it just under the door controls on your right.

"Wolffe, can you set our course for Tatooine?"

"Umm...I don't know where that is (y/n)."

"It's located in the Arkanis sector in the outer rim. It's owned by gangsters." You simply said.

"Why are we going there then?" Wolffe questioned like it was such a stupid decision to go there.

"Because...it has a past." You breathed.

"I don't know too much about that past but...Obi-wan picked it and now we have no choice but to go there." You remarked. Wolffe didn't reply and you just heard a low sigh from him. But you agreed with him. Going to a hot undeveloped desert planet wouldn't be your first choice when picking a place to birth 3 children.

"Found it...and I have set course for Tatooine. Ooh and it has two suns, always wanted to see a binary sunset." Wolffe commented cheerfully.

"Well at least we have something nice to look forward to." You sighed. You saw on your small monitor that the course was set for the Tatoo system, so without any hesitation you put the gunship into it's one and only light speed jump.

"I think the trip will be quite a while, so I'd probably try to get as much rest as possible." Wolffe recommended.

"Yeah, you're right." You muttered, you laid your head back in your seat and rested your eyes. You shifted to try and find a comfortable position but sitting in your armor and in a confined space was never going to be comfortable, so you just tried to settle yourself and fall asleep.

Ahsoka POV

"Thanks, 3PO, I think I should be able to walk now." I told him.

"Are you certain, madam Tano?"

"Yeah I'm all good. Thank you." I assured him. I placed by hands beside myself and pushed myself onto my feet, and to my surprise I could walk actually pretty well.