Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates

Sidious gave you no chance to even think once his blades were ignited. He rushed directly toward you letting out a scream which sent screeching sounds through your ears.

Despite that distraction, you pulled your lightsaber to your hand and ignited the (colour) blade to defend yourself from the first couple simple strikes Sidious attacked you with. You strafed backwards to escape the fight, but Sidious wouldn't give you time to breathe. He bounded towards, swinging for both your head and legs.

You barely ducked under the red blade on its path for your neck, while with hand you blocked the attack on your legs. You quickly shoved Sidious' blade away from you and started to walk backwards, your lightsaber held tightly in both hands ready to defend.

Sidious shot you a sympathetic smile as he walked towards you. Once he was closer, he swung at your body which you quickly blocked. Then almost instantly after his other blade was quickly approaching your chest. You fended that attack off barely. But after was yet another attack for your feet. He was too fast. You manage to deflect the next dozen or so incoming attacks, all at different angles proving difficult to keep up with.

When one swing aiming for your torso was weak, you took the opportunity to not just defend the attack, but completely smack his lightsaber back in his direction. You took advantage of this small amount of space you had bought yourself and leaped backwards down another hallway, your back now facing the main office.

'Soka...I need all of you right now.'

You called out to Ahsoka, you could feel her presence not too far away from you, and just like how you defeated the horned brothers on Mandalore, you were going to need Ahsoka's energy if you had a chance to defeat Sidious.

You didn't have any time after that. Because Sidious reacted quickly. He jumped into the air and flew towards you, both of his blades at the ready. You swung to hit his body, but he blocked the attack as he glided back down to the ground next to you.

You quickly tangled your lightsabers together in a short burst of energy, with quick and precise attacks, but not even close to breaking down his defenses. But after a small lock up of all three of the blades, you were able to land a harsh and accurate kick to Sidious' stomach, sending him back first into the maroon wall of the hallway.

And at that moment was when you felt the sudden rush of power, the fuel you needed to end Sidious. All from Ahsoka.

The dark lord quickly recovered from being kicked into the wall and walked back into the center of the hallway with you. This time you went on the attack. You lunged forward and with a twirl swinging right for the neck of Sidious. He was going for a mere deflection but the strength you had overpowered that, which startled the Sith lord.

You shot a devilish smile as you walked towards him and started to go out on the complete offensive, yet still remaining quick and decisive.

With powerful and aggressive strikes, you were now the one pushing Sidious back. And once his back hit a wall, you got tied into a lock up with both of his blades.

While the three blades scratched and grind against each other, slowly being pushed towards Sidious' face, you got to see Anakin for the first time since the fight started. His expression, unreadable. His body language, unreadable. He just watched intently, standing still making sure to stay out of the way.

Using Anakin as a slight distraction, Sidious was able to break the lock up with a huge shove. You took a few steps back to prevent your fall and readied up again.

This time Sidious ran along side you, holding both of his blades out to hit you, but they were deflected. Now he stood behind you. You quickly swiveled around to face the Sith he had been waiting to find.