Chapter 96 | The Final Battle

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" That deafening scream let out was accompanied by the ignition of a lightsaber.

You looked to behind Ahsoka to see your father, flying through the air towards his former apprentice. His mouth was agape as he released the yell with his arms above his head.

Vader was forced to remove his lightsaber from Ahsoka's neck and bring the blade up to defend the attack from his former Master.

The mysterious appearance of your father didn't only surprise you and Ahsoka, but everyone who saw it, including Sidious. When your father jumped out from behind a rock to save Ahsoka Sidious' hands released your shoulders for a split moment which was all you needed.

You jumped out from his hold and pulled Ahsoka up to you. You pulled her by her waist tightly so her back was against your chest. You ignited your lightsaber and backed away from Sidious with your blade pointed straight for him as you kept a tight protective hold on Ahsoka.

Your father meanwhile was stuck in a lock up with his former padawan. Obi-wan kept his head down to avoid making eye contact with him. They eventually came apart as they both pushed away at the same time and anxiously stood a few meters apart with their lightsabers drawn in their battle stances.

"You shouldn't have come old man." Vader bossed with a small but evil smile spread across his face. Vader aggressively swung at his former Master, his intentions were only to strike him down, nothing else. Your Father avoided the attack by a swift jump into the air, he then landed by your side.

But you couldn't help but start to wonder about Padmé... and her children. Where were they?

The two Sith the slowly joined each other side by side, facing the three of you.

"This is where the fun begins." Vader cackled with a gleaming smile as he twists his lightsaber around his wrists anxiously waiting.

"You are outnumbered." Your father clearly yells over the distance to the Sith. And your thoughts lied with. Surely it would be to much of a struggle to defeat the three of you.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Jedi." Sidious declared with a sleek smirk. You immediately looked over to where Rex had been neutralized by Ahsoka. He was now up and standing on the ramp of the ship. But he looked in no condition to provide a challenge to any of us. All he was doing was speaking through his comm on his wrist. Which made you wonder who he could be talking to.

But it wasn't from in front of you, that this third attacker appeared, not behind either. Or from the left or right. But it was from right above you. You started to hear a large object penetrating the air. You quickly rolled out of the way with Ahsoka in your arms. Thankfully your father did the same.

Sand and dust flew everywhere from the sudden impact with the ground, it was impossible to see even a meter in front, all that was in your vision was Ahsoka who you held onto tightly.

But then you heard the ignition sound of a lightsaber...And then there was one more ignition of a lightsaber.

And then another...

And another...

The sand started to clear, and 4 lightsabers could be seen hovering above in the air. Two blue...and two green.

"Hello there." The large droid cackled before exhaling a loud cough. He stood over your father with his attention solely focused on him. You knew these two had a great rivalry. And you were sure that when they encountered on Utapau it would've only grown stronger.

Grievous then went on the offensive immediately. He wasn't going to wait for a moment, for the right time. He was created to kill. And that is what he will try to accomplish.