Chapter 99 | You Promised

Ahsoka POV

I felt a sudden jolt. My body got thrown to the side. My grip on my lightsaber slipped as I tumbled into the wall of the shuttle.

"D-Did we just go into hyper space?" I asked myself breathlessly. I Ignored Wolffe's mumbled response and sprinted into the cockpit. And once I entered, I saw our shuttle traveling with blue and white streaks rolling around the ship.

I instantly leaped over the unconscious Rex and jumped into the driver's seat of the shuttle and started to scan over all of the controls. Looking for one specific one.

"Ahsoka, what are you doing?" Padmé asked in a voice of worry. I just ignored her. I found the lever for the hyper drive for the shuttle and pulled it backwards as hard as I could.

The stars quickly whipped back from white streaks to small tiny dots against the black sky. I reached over to the throttle to steer the shuttle and turned it back in the direction we came.

"Ahsoka what are you do-"

"Going back to Tatooine!" I yell back immediately.

"What, and just light speed skip? You can't do that." Wolffe confirmed confidently.

"And why not!?" I hastily back answer, not bothering to turn in my seat to face him.

"Because you will blow the hyper drive. Some ships can handle it, but I don't think these shuttles are built for that." Wolffe explains, stepping over his unconscious brother and standing behind my seat.

"B-But we have to try." I beg more calmly.

"If we try and we don't succeed, then we'll be stuck in the middle of space with no hyper drive...and I don't see any droid on this ship to fix it." Wolffe admits firmly. By now I've turned the ship around back to the direction we came from. And my right hand just hovered above the lever for the hyper drive.

I need to go back to (y/n). We need to be together. I don't want to lose him. I almost made up my mind, but the quiet crying that I heard from behind me from one of Padmé's children brought my hand away from the controls.

I couldn't put their life in danger.

I spun my chair around and got out of the pilot's seat. I ignored everyone else around me and went into the main room of the shuttle. I picked up my lightsaber and when I looked around, I saw (y/n)'s helmet, laying on its side. The orange and white had started to get worn but you could still clearly see my face markings.

'Please (y/n). Come back to me. You promised.'

(y/n) POV

"Nooooo!" Vader screamed in pure rage. You dropped to your knees and rested your head down after managing to get them into hyperspace.

"You!" Vader growled. He stomped his way over the rocky terrain towards you. You ignored the marching Sith and just kept your eyes on the vacant air where the shuttle just disappeared from.

Vader didn't ignite his blade or unleash his lightning. He grabbed you by both of the shoulders and hurled you up off your feet and back down onto the ground.

"Why do you keep taking them away from me!?" He yelled, standing over you.

"I was fucking saving them!" You yelled back. Vader just leaned down and punched you with his metal arm in the gut. You winced from the impact and sat up holding your stomach.

"You are nothing but a mindless, weak and jealous child!" He spat.

"Jealous?" You pondered, looking up to him.