Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka

Ahsoka POV

"(y/n)?" I mouthed silently. It was him. It was his face that I was staring at. I...I can't believe it.

"Yeah...it's me Soka." He whispered. Hearing his voice again made my stomach twist and turn with joy. Just hearing him call me Soka mended my shattered heart.

I shakily lifted my hand up to his face and slowly caressed his cheek. It feels exactly like I remember. I'm back with my (y/n). The love of my life.

I slowly crashed my head into his neck and pulled my body as close as I could to his. I felt his warm arms wrap around me and hold me tightly against him. I couldn't stop myself from sulking and whimpering out of pure happiness and shock.

I rubbed my hands all over his face and slowly explored his neck and chin with my lips. I still can't believe this is actually him.

"Is...Is it really you?" I murmured as I slowly caressed both of his cheeks.

"It is...I'm really here." He gently cooed. He placed both of his soft hands on my cheeks and held my face in front of his. Seeing his eyes look into mine again is enough to make me faint. (y/n) slowly and gently pushes his face closer to mine and closed his eyes.

I lent in and I got to feel the comfort and pleasure of his lips against mine again. This kiss was better than any. Better than the first, better than the most passionate or lustful kiss. It made me feel the opposite of every emotion I've been exposed to since I woke up.

The kiss is slow and loving. He's being so delicate as if he is afraid that he'll hurt me. The kiss speaks to me so well. He doesn't need to tell me anything. His lips against mine show me how he feels. Every happy memory we ever shared flashes behind my eyelids as I continue to gently kiss him back, slightly tugging at his soft lower lip.

And I mean this when I say I do not want to ever stop. I wish there were some alternative to breathing so I wouldn't find myself struggling while we kissed. (y/n) slowly pulled his lips away from mine, I let that desirable bottom lip go between my lips with a quiet pop.

"Am I...dead (y/n)?" I softly ask as I look adoringly up to his eyes. This felt like it was too real and perfect to be true, so I must have achieved what I wanted to get back with him, and there are no regrets.

"...No...no you're alive Ahsoka. We...are both here...alive...for real." He remarked quietly, his voice slightly shaky and shocked from my question.

"We are?" I asked curiously and quickly. I place my chin against his and look directly into his eyes that are only a breaths distance away from mine.

"...We are." He mumbled against my lips, before slowly pushing his lips against mine again.

"Mmmm." I moaned as both of my hands went around his neck and I pulled myself on top of him, never breaking our soft kiss. His hands glide their way down my back onto my waist and he comfortably holds me there. His hands ever so slightly scratch up and down my waist on both sides, making sure that I know he has 110% of his attention on me. The only thing bugging me is the fact that his scratching is against the silk of my pants, not against my skin.

I slowly pull my lips away from his and hover them above his just out of reach as I stare into those hypnotizing (colour) eyes again. My favorite colour.

"(y/n)?" I softly ask him as my legs go to either side of his legs.

"Yeah Soka?" He gently replied taking one of his hands and gliding it across my forehead soothingly.

"If...you're alive...then...how?" I question as my eyes are glued to his. I never want to look away again. Only to close them when we kiss or go to sleep.