Chapter 56

You sat in that room, though it felt more like a prison cell, for a long portion of the day. You occasionally got up and tried to walk without any assistance and it wasn't going too bad, but not too well. You still found it hard to comprehend how to walk when you have no control over one of your legs.

While sitting, bored out of your mind, you heard the approaching footsteps of someone. You looked out of your glass door to see Ahsoka, whose smile grew as soon as her gaze met yours.

"Commander Tano." A clone said.

"Master Windu has told me that (y/n) is no longer to be held in this...secure facility. We have found the true Saboteur." Ahsoka beamed.

"That's great news Ahsoka." You said with delight. You got up from your bed and grabbed your now only one crutch that layed against the wall. You placed it threw it under your left shoulder and felt immediate discomfort.

"Would you guys happen to have a walking stick or something?" You asked as your door was opened.

"Why do you want a walking stick?" Ahsoka asked with a smug look on her face.

"Because...this crutch...is quite uncomfortable." You replied, exaggerating your struggle as you walked out of the room. You grabbed your lightsaber and comm link from the clone and clipped them both to your person.

"Uhm...no Sir, we don't have any walking sticks." The clone besides the door told you, chuckling afterwards.

"What a shame." you uttered with sarcasm. You looked to Ahsoka who rolled her eyes at you, playfully pushing you.

"Old man." said as she started to walk away.

"Hey, I'm not that fast." You yell to grab her attention. You start to walk as quickly as you could on your crutches to catch up with her. But you were still quite slow. Finally Ahsoka stopped and turned around to face you with a smug smile. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. Ahsoka then stared down at her wrist, pretending to check the time, while you still struggled to get closer to her. Finally you made yourself to her side.

"What's the time?" you asked.

"Late, real late." she replied.

"To bed?"

"To bed." Ahsoka responded. Ahsoka had a quick look around before she grabbed your free hand and started to slowly walk with you to her quarters. On the walk to her quarters she told you about how she found the terrorist. And what she did in order to blow up the hangar successfully. 'I guess it wasn't who I suspected then.'

Once you got to Ahsokas room, she helped sit you down onto her bed. You took off your one boot that you wore. And stared at your two different feet. The left, was normal. But the right, was flat, heavy, shiny and a dull grey. It reminded you much of Maul's legs. You reached to your belt to remove it. But once your hands came to it, you felt Ahsoka's hands on top of yours.

"Let me help you." Ahsoka whispered with seduction. She was standing in front of you, leaning over into your ear. You bit your lip to hold back your smile as you removed your hands from your belt. Ahsokas hands stayed there though. You felt a sudden wait on your lap as Ahsoka suddenly jumped onto you. Her knees either side of your body. You felt the tightness around your waist of your belt disappear when the buckle was undone.

Your belt flew behind Ahsokas head as she tossed it with no care. You looked into her eyes while she slowly tugged at your robes until they spilled off of your shoulders onto the bed beside you. You threaded your arms out of your robes until you were just left in your undershirt and pants. You quickly connected your lips to Ahsokas, wrapping your arms around her immediately and stroking her exposed back. She kissed back and moaned into your mouth when you pulled her closer to you. Her hands traveled to the hem of your shirt and she quickly started to pull it up your body, while her tongue started to explore the inside of your mouth.