Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry

Ahsoka POV

"W-what's the point of...living anymore?" I spoke in a shaky breath. My crying became slower as my eyes closed, and I rested my forehead against his helmet. I think Wolffe was quite shocked by why what I said since he didn't respond right away.

I mean. I would never normally think like this. But...without (y/n)...what is left for me?

"...A-A-Ahsoka...there is always a point." Wolffe stuttered.

"Tell me. Tell me a point."

"Ahsoka...we need you. I need you, Padmé needs you...Rex needs you. Padmé's kids do...we all care for you Ahsoka, and we need you in our lives."

"But how can I be any help or comfort people when I'm like this. Without (y/n)...I'm nothing." I cried, starting to let my crying get the better of me again. Why did you have to die (y/n)!? Why!?

"That is not true Ahsoka."

"It is true!" I yelled, finally looking at him for the first time since I woke up. I regret doing it, he seems so stressed and exhausted. I let out a few loud sobs.

"I'm nothing without (y/n). I feel so empty. I feel like I'm just a body with nothing inside it. No love...no happiness...nothing." I cried.

"Ahsoka, you are still the same Ahsoka everyone loves. You are still an absolutely brilliant and strong person. And there are people you still love and people who still love you." Wolffe consoles, rubbing his hand along my back.

"...But none of them are (y/n)!" I moaned. I threw my body to the side and just cuddled up to (y/n)'s helmet while my crying and sobbing got louder and louder.

"Ahsoka-"

"Don't touch me!" I gritted. I felt Wolffe react and move backwards from my snarl.

"Ahsoka...Me and Padmé are always here for you." Wolffe gently said. It was followed by his soft footsteps getting further away and then I heard the sound of the door to this room closing.

I reached into my lap and brought (y/n)'s helmet to my face.

"I love you (y/n)." I sobbed into the visor.

"I can't believe I'll never see you again. I don't want to live without you."

Wolffe POV

Ahsoka's relentless sadness and mourning was slowly breaking me, tied with the fact that I think she may have woken up Padmé's kids I just had to leave the room. I hope she doesn't do anything.

Our living room was relatively small, just one white couch and a small black table in the middle while there was a very basic kitchen to the right, it was all we needed though. On the left was Rex still knocked out on a foldable white bed.

Padmé was sitting on the couch with two of her kids crying in her arms while one rested their head against her lap, that one wasn't crying. I'm no genius so I couldn't really tell them all apart.

"Can you please take Luke?" She ushered. I didn't hesitate and stepped forwards so she could hand me Luke who was in her left arm. I cradled him and tried to be as gentle as I could to stop his crying.

"Shh sh sh. It's Ok mate. It's Ok." I cooed quietly into his ear. Luke's cries started to soften and slow down. I carefully held him and pulled him so he could rest over my shoulder while I held his back. And it seems Padmé was able to get the other crying child to calm down as well.

"So...Ahsoka is awake?" She asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

"...Did she say anything?" Padmé pondered. I could tell that she was scared to hear the answer.