Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit

A loud and harsh knock on your door. That's what you heard to start this morning. You groaned as you sat up in bed, ignoring the warm body beside you. Your eyes dart to the window behind you. 'Why is someone here so early? It's barely morning.'

"(y/n) I need to speak with you." Came from the voice of your Master on the other side of your door. 'Oh Shit!' You looked next to you to see Ahsoka starting to wake up as well, her hands reaching up to rub her eyes.

Master Plo continued to knock. "Yeah umm...just a second Master." You called out, trying to disguise your voice as you being tired. But knowing Master Plo was on the other side of that door woke you up instantly.

"Ahsoka!" You whispered harshly for only her to hear. She turned around to face you and her eyes were red and a much more pale blue.

"(y/n)...I-"

"No time Ahsoka. Get in my bathroom!" You gritted with your mouth on her cheek so she could hear. Ahsoka obeyed your aggressive order and jumped up, quietly jogging into the bathroom. 'How is she so beauti-(y/n)! Not the time!'

You jumped off of your bed and ran towards the door, pressing the button to open it as soon as it was in reach. And their stood your Master, his hand hovering over the outside controls. 'Close one.' Even though his face is covered by his mask you can still read his expressions, and anyone could tell that he was not in a good mood.

"Good morning Master." You greet. He invites himself in without saying a word. You leave the door open and watch your Master approach the side of your bed.

"Yesterday, when I was returning your sling to your room I found something rather...disappointing." He knelt down beside your bed and lifted up the duvet to look under the bed. He stuck one hand under the bed and quickly pulled out the book you borrowed on force judgment.

"I...I'm...sorry Master." You blurt out.

Your Master stood back up with the book in hand and slowly walked closer to you "What did I tell you about Force Judgment?"

"It is forbidden by the Jedi code." You respond with a sigh.

"That is correct. So, tell me why  you would ever disobey the Jedi code?" He demanded, looking down at you.

"I guess...I just found an interest in the ability, and...didn't see the harm or consequences in learning it." You sigh, dipping your head.

Your Master leaned down till he was right in your face "I'm taking this book and discarding it completely. And if I find out that you are still trying to learn it, or disobeying the Jedi code in any other way...you will not be a Jedi anymore. And trust me when i say, I will find out." He lent back and made his way past you towards the door.

"Do I make myself clear (y/n)?"

"Yes Master." You reply with your bare back still facing him. Then you heard the door close, and your Master was gone. You turned around and sat on the edge of your bed, burying your face into the palms of your hands. A few seconds later you hear the door to your bathroom creep open. Ahsoka slowly walks out with her Jedi suit on. 'What's the point if she...doesn't even love me?'

You feel her approach you and she places her warm hand on your shoulder "Are you okay?" She asks. She tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear as she waits for a response. You gently grab her hand and pull it off your cheek, while you stand up to face her.

"Ahsoka..." You started, your voice beginning to shake.

"...We...shouldn't be together anymore."