Chapter 57

"Ahsoka...she...she's been arrested for murder."

"What!?" You screamed back. 'Arrested!? Murder!?' You tried to comprehend this, but you couldn't. Obviously you believed she would never kill an innocent, but how? How and why was she arrested?

"I'm going to the prison right now to speak to them." Anakin commanded, stomping his foot against the floor.

"I'm coming too." You told him.

"No, stay here!"

"Why!?" You shouted.

"What are you going to do? Huh? Hug her, kiss her, tell her everything is going to be alright? That's not going to get her out of this (y/n)!" Anakin whisper yelled, his head right next to yours.

"You also won't be able to do that. It would be pointless of you to go. And it's not like you can sneak in like you did going to Mandalore." Anakin finally said standing back up. You saw the truth in his words, although you didn't like they way he delivered them. 'If I went, what would I do? Just stand there? I'm not her Master. And breaking her out would be near impossible. A feat I don't think I could achieve.'

"...Ok, but you better tell me...EVERYTHING that happens, all the details." You commanded. Anakin gave you a hurried nod before pushing past you and running in the same direction, towards the hangar. Immediately you thought to contact her. 'Ahsoka...what happened? Are you Ok?' almost instantaneously after you heard her voice give a faint response. 'I was framed, for choking the bomber.' You could instantly sense the sadness and confusion that clouded her mind. But instantly you put two and two together...Barriss. You went inside your quarters. Walking straight to your desk, throwing your crutch on the floor, you didn't really need it anymore anyway, you could walk pretty confidently now.

You sat in your chair and went to the single drawer next to your knees. You took out a few slips of paper and a folder. The yellow folder had a tab at the top for a title in which you picked up your pen [do they use pens?] and wrote Barriss Offee, Traitor. On the first piece of paper you wrote and introduction outlining what you thought Barriss was up to. Explaining how she was the mastermind of the bomb, and was for some reason trying to frame Ahsoka. You left the rest of the page blank and started a new page titled Evidence. You started with the conversation you just had with Master Luminara, timed with the arrest of Ahsoka, also noting to ask Master Luminara for proof.

After writing that statement you realized, this was the only solid evidence you had at the moment. You put the file back in your drawer and stood up. You started to pace around your room, letting the stress get to your head. Starting to deeply worry for Ahsoka. 'What if she can't get out? What if they don't believe her? What if I lose her forever!?' You mind rambled through all these possible scenario for a long time, all outcomes ending in a horrible way. You tried and tried over again to communicate with her but you felt like your stress wasn't letting you flow through the force like you usually do. During all of your worrying, your door was knocked three times.

"It's open." you breathed. You had your back turned to the door as you were looking out your window, noticing a storm rolling in.

"Hello (y/n)." spoke the familiar low voice of your Master.

"Good evening Master."

"It is not a good evening, and you know it." He says. You sigh, and turn to face your Master.

"How could this happen? How did someone manage to frame Ahsoka?" You questioned, meaning someone...as in Barriss.

"(y/n)...something strange is definitely happening. I do not know why or how this happened. But...I have come to tell you...that Ahsoka has escaped the prison and is now on the run...6 clones were killed by lightsaber in her escape."