Chapter 8 | Captured Together

A few days had passed since that dreadful day when you stopped you and Ahsoka sharing your first kiss. And you just couldn't stop thinking about her for those few days. You began your morning by meditating as you usually do, but that was cut short when Master Plo called you to the landing bay.

You got dressed and went to the landing bay as instructed. Once there Master Plo greeted you in front of a gunship preparing to take off. You immediately saw Ahsoka and Anakin inside the gunship waiting. 'Great.'

"We are going to Felucia to attack the Separatist base, We'll brief you once we get there." You nodded in reply to your Master and boarded the gunship on the opposite side of Ahsoka. Your gunship had traveled to the fleet and you boarded one of the Venators with Master Plo and Commander Wolffe while the others boarded a separate cruiser. The fleet made its way to Felucia and once you arrived you hopped on a gunship and flew down onto the surface of the planet where you met up with the others.

After gathering together you all sneaked up onto a cliff and looked over the Separatist base in the dark of the night. Your Master pulled out his set of binoculars to get a better look.

"Droid reinforcements have just arrived. We shall break into 3 groups to divide their defenses. I'll take the left flank. Skywalker attack the front gate. Padawans, you'll scale the back wall. We'll meet in the middle." You nodded in understanding and got up with everyone else. 'Well this is going to be extremely awkward.' You thought to yourself.

You peeled off into the 3 groups and made your way towards the back wall of the base. You and Ahsoka led Comet, Sinker and Boost as well as couple more clones through the thick forests of Felucia. You didn't share a word or a look with Ahsoka until you neared the back wall of the base.

"Hold up, I sense something out there." Ahsoka commanded, everyone stopped and looked around including yourself. 'I don't sense a thing.'

"A droid?" Sinker asked.

"...I don't think so." Ahsoka responded.

"Probably just an animal." You commented as you continued to head towards the wall, ignoring what Ahsoka might be sensing. Two droids kept watch on top of the large wall, so everyone stayed in the forest waiting for Master Plo's signal.

"We're in position Master." You said into your comm link quietly. You and your squad patiently waited, all sitting under the trees of Felucia, to prevent being seen by any droids from above.

You heard the sound of the republic's canons going off. You looked into the sky and saw multiple large blue blaster bolts falling into the Separatist base.

"That must be our signal. Go!" You commanded, igniting your lightsaber protecting the clones as they took down the two droids and grappled up the wall, Ahsoka protected them with you. All the clones had made it up without trouble.

"We're all clear commanders, come on up." Comet said from the top of the wall. You switched off your lightsaber, but Ahsoka did not.

"I'll be right there." She told Comet. She continued to look into the forest with both sabers out ready to fight.

"Aren't you coming?" You asked her curiously staying on the ground preparing to go up.

"There's something out there." She responded in an annoyed voice. You ignored her and were about to shoot your grappling hook but you felt a huge shock wave run through you. It pushed you against the wall and spread immense pain through every inch of your body. Within a few seconds your vision had gone completely black and you fell to the ground.

~

You woke up feeling cold metal against your hands. You looked around you to see a metal pattern surrounding you entirely. In shock, you jumped up and smacked your head against the top of the cage.