Chapter 92 | Three Surprises

"Good morning. I can see that you two had a good night's sleep." Wolffe cheered while he entered the heating room where you and Ahsoka have been sleeping for the past week.

You opened your eyes and looked around the room for Wolffe and saw him directly above you, staring down at you with two plates in hand.

"Morning to you too." You groaned and sat up on the mattress. You looked to your sleeping beauty who was still asleep and snuggled into your side. You bent down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before getting up out of bed.

You walked over to Wolffe who has standing at the workbench. Since he had arrived, he had always kept his helmet off and also took off the top portion of his armor.

"This is for you." Wolffe said, handing you a bowl of freshly cooked broth. He also had his own half eaten bowl of broth and another fresh one in his other hand.

"That for Ahsoka?" You asked as you lent against the workbench and started to eat your breakfast.

"Yeah, want me to give to her or-"

"I'll wake her up in a bit." You cut in. Wolffe replied with a simple nod and placed the bowl down onto the bench before picking up his own and joining you in eating breakfast.

"So, is...Obi-wan already at Padmé's?" You asked.

"Yeah, I saw him head out when I woke up, he may as well just stay there with her."

"Yeah but Padmé said she needed a little time to herself every day. She really appreciates all of us doing what we're doing. But...there's still them fighting feelings inside her which tell her otherwise." You admit, taking a break from your food to speak clearly.

"Right...don't you think we should...you know...keep her children a secret and take them away from Anakin?"

"There is no point really." You sighed, scooping up another spoonful of broth.

"But that is just letting Anakin submerge into his Sith self. I mean we already did move away from him to come here because we know the republic...sorry the empire will be out of the way on this planet. If we move again, Anakin will follow, and I don't want to prolong anything more than it already has." You explained.

"So, what do you plan to do when Anakin comes here?" Wolffe begged the question, staring at you curiously.

"Well...either...I kill him...I save him or...I die trying." You tell him.

"That's putting it simply." Wolffe stated, and you could hear the hurt in his voice. You shrugged to tell him you were being honest, and it shouldn't be a surprise to him.

"But won't...Sidious be there too?" Wolffe asked.

"He probably will, but we'll just have to play it how it comes to us." You reply, throwing back another spoonful of broth.

"I'm not a fan of your optimism."

"I'm not optimistic." You quickly defend yourself.

"Sounds like it's no big deal to you."

"It's everything to me. This is going to be a pivotal moment in the history of the entire fucking galaxy. I'm just staying calm and focusing on what's important to me."

"Which is?"

"Ahsoka. She's all I kept focus on for this week and...well you see how calm and composed we both are. If we just stay like this and focus on each other, I'm sure...that when the time comes, we'll be ready." You admit, looking back and meeting his eyes.

"...All of this stuff is too hard for me to comprehend. I'll be working on the farm. Also, Owen wanted me to tell you that they had a shifter break and wondered if you could fix it." Wolffe said, he took his now empty bowl and started to walk out of the room but waited for your answer.