Chapter 91 | Waiting

"The chosen one...you are." Master Yoda slowly told you.

"W-what!?"

"Clear to me, it is. Your intentions, pure they are. Solely focused on protecting lives, a quality only a true Jedi possess." He told you. You stood up and backed away from him as quickly as possible.

"No...T-this is some sick trick. You aren't here in front me. It's Sidious, he's toying with my mind. You're just a vision." You spat confidently. The Master just sighed at your comment. He raised his hand in the air and raised your lightsaber into the air. You looked on in amazement. 'How is Sidious doing this?' Master Yoda then threw your lightsaber towards you and collided with your chest. You stumbled to catch your weapon as you continued to look on baffled by the figure sitting in front of you.

"Influence your mind, Sidious may be capable of. But Manipulate objects from Coruscant, he cannot." Master Yoda confirmed. You couldn't find anyway around his answer. It was really him.

"So...I'm...the chosen one?" You pleaded as you sat down beside Yoda once again.

"But...I'm just...me." You stuttered.

"You are also...Ahsoka. Seen your relationship clearly, I have failed too. But now, in the world of the force, see the dyad clearly, I do. Along with both of your fates."

"And?"

"That...is for you and Ahsoka to discover. But...know this..." He started, you turned to face him and watched his face closely.

"You must trust...only in the power of your dyad. The only path to victory, it is." He finished.

"I will...It's the only thing that I've always put trust into." You sighed as you rested your head in your hand and looked off to your left, staring at the two suns of Tatooine starting to set.

"Master Yoda do you-" You started to ask him a question, but as you turned back to face him, he was gone. It was just your helmet laying beside you. You sighed and ran your fingers through your messy hair. Hopefully Owen has a shower.

You stare at the sand in front of you and just start to play with it, taking a few grains and grinding them between your thumb and finger. You started to think on what you should do. How you would handle Padmé. But you kept Master Yoda's words in your thoughts as well. 'Trust...only in the power of your dyad.' And speaking of your dyad.

"(y/n)?" You heard from a sweet voice behind you. You turned your head around and looked up at her, staring into her ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Soka." You simply greeted. You reached your hand out for her to take. She gladly accepted and intertwined your fingers as you pulled her carefully down into your lap.

"I think you're right (y/n). As much as I hate to admit it...I don't think Padmé should ever see Anakin the way he is." She cooed, her hands playing with your hair soothingly.

"I understand the way she feels...but I just don't want to lose any more people. Especially her children." You replied.

"I know. I'll make sure to speak with her. You've been through a lot (y/n). You deserve a bit of rest." She cooed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

3rd Person

Quickly, hundreds of senators poured into their seats in the senate. They were all ordered to attend an emergency senate meeting this morning, after the chaos that unfolded the night previous at the senate office building. As all senators had arrived, Sidious noticed that one was missing. And it made him curious.