Chapter 19 | Deception

The first thing you see when you slowly open your eyes are the rusty metal bars of a cell. It was only a small cell, big enough just for you. And across a hall from you in another cell was Wolffe who still laid on the ground, unconscious.

You spotted binders wrapped around the clone's wrists, then look downed to see you too had them restricting your movements. Along with a thick metal collar around your neck that you guessed would restrict your use of the force.

Of course, your belongings were gone, you didn't even bother checking. So, you just sat on the cold hard ground, waiting for something to happen.

~

After quite a long time of sitting in silence, something finally happened. You heard soft moans and whimpers coming from the cell across from you.

You turned towards his cell. "Wolffe?" You asked desperately.

The commander pulled himself up to lay against the wall of his cell. "Hey kid." He groaned. "Where are we?" He questioned as he took in his new surroundings.

"All I can say is that we've been captured. I've been sitting here for...well too long to keep count. And not a single thing has happened. I've got no clue where we are or who is keeping us here."

"Great." He grunted in annoyance. "Are you alright though?"

"Yeah I'm, I'm fine." You assured. It's easy to think Wolffe is rough and demanding commander, especially with that scar across his eye. But deep down he cares for each and every one of the people he worked with. He always told you there was nothing he hated more than seeing his brothers die in war.

"Your finally both awake. 'Bout time." Boomed a low and gravelly voice. Wolffe and yourself looked up to see a large mercenary, equipped in many layers of grey armor. He stood between both of your cells.

"Now..." He shouted, as he went over to Wolffe's cell and starting pushing the buttons of the control panel.

"...Don't you dare, think of trying anything funny with me." Wolffe's cell door opened enough for him to exit, while the gravelly voiced mercenary came to the control panel of your cell.

"Especially you Jedi." He spat, looking directly into your eyes with a hateful gaze as your cell door slid open.

"Now come on! You don't wanna leave the boss waiting any longer." He commanded before slowly waking down the hallway. You and Wolffe both got up and reluctantly followed the guard. Through many twists and turns in the dull hallways, you approached a flight of stairs. And once you had climbed the stairs you followed the tall mercenary through a large metal door.

Before you could take in the surroundings of the room the guard kicked your knees from behind and you fell to your knees in the middle of the room. Right in front of you was a large concrete table. And behind the table you caught the glimpse of a large brown broad brim hat. 'That must be who's in charge.'

On the table was your lightsaber and comm link along with Wolffe's helmet and blasters. The mercenary who escorted you both here shoved Wolffe down beside you, before walking to guard the door you entered.

Your eyes quickly snapped to the figure wearing the large hat when you heard their chair squeak. As they stood up and slowly marched in front of the table you caught a glimpse of their dark blue skin as well as two strange tubes, connected to their cheeks. They sat back on the table and finally raised their head for you to see them. He was a blue Duros, with a toothpick in his mouth and blood red eyes where you couldn't tell where he was looking.

The slim, intimidating figure smiled down at you. "Jedi, you're going to tell me all the pass codes for every entrance and exit to the Jedi Temple." He simply ordered in a calm but croaky voice.