Chapter 16 | First Date

You wake up to see Ahsoka sitting on the edge of your bed in her Jedi clothes. She heard you wake and turned around and greeted you with a loving smile, you couldn't help but smile back. She got back on the bed and crawled over to you. She places her knees on either side of your stomach and leans down to give you a warm good morning kiss.

"Morning." She popped with delight, leaning back up and placing herself down on your lap.

"Good morning." You replied, matching her wide smile.

"Sooooo" Ahsoka started as her fingers trailed up to your neck. "I was thinking that because we both have a free day, that we could maybe go out somewhere?" Ahsoka asked, tilting her head.

"Of course, I'd love to go out with you." You proclaimed, eliciting a cute giggle from the Togruta on your lap. "Where should we go?" You pondered. Ahsoka looks up at the ceiling, thinking of where a great place for your first date would be, while you did the same.

She shrugged "I don't know, I don't really get out." She giggled.

"Umm...ooh! We could go to the great western sea?" You suggested. 'I've always wanted to go but never got the chance, it'd be amazing to go with Ahsoka.'

"Sea? Where? On Coruscant?"

"Yeah, it's the only body of water left. I've never been but from what I've heard it sounds amazing."

"Let's do that then. Imma go put on some normal looking clothes, and you do the same." Ahsoka told you, getting off of your lap and making her way to the door.

"Alright, I'll see you outside in a few." You commented, standing up from your bed. Ahsoka flashed a beautiful warm smile in your direction before leaving your room and going into hers.

You walked to your wardrobe and picked out a basic brown and gold poncho with a plain tunic underneath, with brown pants accompanied by some black boots. It was what you always wore when you tried to not look like a Jedi, which was basically never. So, you quickly got dressed in your new attire and hastily exited your room in excitement. You left your lightsaber and comm link behind but brought a small wallet full of credits.

Ahsoka was already waiting outside your door for you, and as soon as your eyes landed on her you took a moment to take in how beautiful she. Ahsoka was wearing tight black jeans with a golden line down the side that went into some sleek black boots. She had a white crop top that was tied at the front with a blue leather jacket over it that matched the colour of her lekku.

"You look stunning." You compliment with a smirk.

"Thanks, handsome." She replies smiling. "Let's go!" Ahsoka eagerly cheers, she starts to quickly walk away towards the entrance of the temple, and you follow her. You were thankful once you were outside to see it was a beautiful warm and sunny day.

While walking down the temple steps Ahsoka asks "How do we get there?"

"By train, it's a trip that should take no more than an hour." You inform her. You walk off together into the city towards the nearby train station. Once you were in the streets you grabbed Ahsoka's hand tightly to make sure you wouldn't lose her.

Once you and your date made it to the beaten down entrance to the station, you evaluated that it was extremely busy, and waiting in lines might be a problem.

"Okay, do you want to go get us our tickets while I get some water? I just think if we're out all day we might need them." Ahsoka asked loudly so you can hear her into your ear.

"Yeah, good idea." You handed her a few credits from your wallet which she took and stuffed into her jacket pocket. Ahsoka then stood up on her toes and kissed you on the cheek before walking off to buy some refreshments. That simple act made your heart jump for joy. 'I love her so much.'