Chapter 59

"General (y/n) Kryze...you are under arrest for...providing aid to a known criminal."

"What?" You queried in astonishment.

"(y/n), I saw and heard you talking with Ahsoka on the phone...how could you? After all we have been through together, you would be the last person I would suspect to be involved with a criminal." Wolffe trembled.

"Wolffe you don't under-"

"Understand what (y/n)? You were giving information to the traitor that nearly killed you, and killed 5 other Jedi along with my brothers. You were helping a wanted killer and traitor to the Republic. I never thought you could do something like this." Wolffe wept.

"Wolffe, Ahsoka did not do thi-"

"Cut the crap (y/n)! We all know it. I know it's hard for you to believe but she did this. I found her next to boxes filled with the exact same nanodroids used in the explosion. I know that...you love her and it's hard to except that fact, but you will have to, the Ahsoka that you knew and loved is gone (y/n)." Wolffe explained. 'So she has been caught.' But Wolffe is just trying to do the best for you.

"Let's go General." Wolffe sniffled giving you a push from behind. 'I can't be arrested. Barriss will never be proven guilty if this happens, I have to tell him.'

 You then lent back into Wolffe to whisper to him. You wanted to stay as quiet as possible to avoid it being heard by the bug planted by Barriss. You didn't want to destroy it, since Barriss will be on to you. And having her believe you don't know about it, could also play into your hands.

"Wolffe, I know who framed Ahsoka."

"No one did (y/n)!" you took in a deep breath ready to explain.

"Come closer Wolffe." you whispered. Thankfully he obliged with a suspicious expression, leaning over your shoulder so you could speak into his ear.

"Look on the ground, you see the table?" you whispered.

"Yeah, what about it?."

"Take a look at the underside of it. You will find a black box with a microphone that has been recording everything that goes on in this room." You informed, just loud enough for only Wolffe to hear. Wolffe walked to the turned over table and inspected it, still with a hand on your hands. Silently he stood back up and walked back to the same position.

"I see." He whispered.

"That has been planted in my room, and probably Ahsokas room by...padawan Barriss Offee."

"...You lie."

"I don't."

"Please, go and open the drawer of my desk. There is a file about all of my findings. There is not much at the moment, but I haven't got to investigate the scenes yet."

"What are you trying to pull (y/n). I thought you were better than this." Wolffe hissed.

"Wolffe trust me. I swear on my life this is all of the truth." After a moment, Wolffe decides to trust you. You feel his hand leave yours as he carefully walks to your desk. He opens it and takes out the file. He reads the title and shoots you a curious look. Hopefully starting to believe this. He comes back over to you and starts to read through this file.

"She kissed you?" Wolffe spat quietly.

"She did, that is when she changed. She was a good friend before that, but ever since then she has been acting so strange, nothing like herself." You replied. After some more silence Wolffe spoke again.

"Barriss wasn't the reason you were in the hangar, you said it was Tutso Mari."

"I had to say that to protect Ahsoka. How could I tell her that the reason I was in the hangar was because of her old friend which she now despises? She wouldn't have been able to focus on the investigation. And I have proof of this, since she decided to call me to the hangar. The Jedi comm links store every call." you told him, he simply nodded in response. You felt his presence leave your back and heard him set on your bed to continue reading. You waited a while, just standing in the same position waiting for Wolffe to be done. 'Please believe me. Please believe me.' But you forgot one important detail about what has just happened tonight. You turned around and poked out 1 finger, mouthing the words 'there is one more thing.' Wolffe nodded and stood up, going back over to you. He leaned in so you could whisper to him.