Chapter 12 | Regret

~Ahsoka~

My eyes open, and I see nothing but white. I lift myself up and look around me. I'm just in a plain white room. But there was someone else with me. When I turned around to face behind me, there stood a proud figure, wearing crystal white Jedi robes.

The figure turned around, and it was (y/n). "Hey Soka, I was wondering when you would show up." He softly greeted with delight. He walked over to me and grabbed my left hand, bending down to place a gentle kiss on the back of my hand. What is happening?

"Ahsoka I wanted to tell you something." (y/n) started, looking deeply into my eyes. I could stare into his gorgeous eyes all day.

He leaned in closer and I paid attention, waiting for him to speak again. "I love y-" His voice started to fade out whilst the room around me turned darker and darker. (y/n) had completely disappeared and total darkness filled the room.

In an instant, the dark void I observed is replaced by the interior of my messy quarters. I look down at myself to see beads of sweat dripping down my body as I pant relentlessly.

"I love you too (y/n)." I said breathlessly, as tears formed in my eyes.

"Why didn't I tell him that!" I punch my pillow in anger. I grab the covers and throw them back over myself. I snuggle into the pillow as tightly as I could. If only it could be (y/n) I was snuggling into to.

I heard a couple knocks on my door. "Wake up Snips, we've got training to go to." My Master informed.

"Be right there Master." I groaned. I'd much prefer to sit in bed all day. Why didn't I tell (y/n) that I loved him!? The look on his face when I sat there like an idiot, not saying anything breaks my heart.

After I got dressed and hang my lightsabers on my belt, I exited my quarters. "Hey Ahsoka. How are you holding up?" Anakin comfortingly asked. He knew why I was upset yesterday, and I just didn't really want to talk about it with him. He always handles things...differently.

~Flashback~

I smashed my fist against the controls of my door, closing it, leaving me alone in my room. I instantly fell onto the carpeted floor in tears. I can't believe...I can't believe he ended it.

I crawled into the corner of my room, hugging my knees closely against my chest and leaning my head against the wall as my tears ran all over my face and down my neck.

After what was probably about 10 minutes of continues sulking, constantly asking myself why I didn't say three simple words, there was three simple knocks on my door "Hey Snips, ready for training?" My Master asked.

"Please, not today Master?" I cried in response.

"Ahsoka?" Anakin queried in a worried tone. He opened my door and looked over to me. I bet he's so disappointing, seeing his Padawan crying in the corner of the room like this. He raced over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder as he knelt in front of me.

"Ahsoka, what's wrong?" He asked desperately. I ignored his question and just looked at the wall across my room. On the other side of that wall was the person who loved me...and I loved him, but now...now it's over.

Anakin followed my gaze to the wall, and it didn't take him too long to put the pieces together "(y/n)!" Anakin gritted as he stood back up.

"He's gonna get what he deserves." Anakin snarled, walking out of my room.

"Anakin no!" I yelled at him, but he already left my room. I heard him pounding on (y/n)s door then a second later hearing the electronic swoosh of (y/n)s door opening. What was strange was that I didn't hear any voices coming from the room. (y/n) mustn't be there. A couple minutes later I heard Anakin exit (y/n)'s room and walk off, in the direction of the hangar.