Chapter 22 | Reconstructing

You peered outside your window, resting your back against the wall while sitting in bed. The morning sun just started to seep above the horizon, giving all the buildings out of your window a soft yellow glow.

You felt a light shuffle in your arms. Looking back down to your lap, you saw Ahsoka starting to wake up, making small yawns as she fluttered her beautiful eyes open.

"Hey Soka, how did you sleep?" You asked calmly, caressing her cheek.

"Good." She sleepily responded, whilst unwrapping her arms from your waist and resting beside you to your left against the wall. Sitting in just her light blue laced bra, with the covers over her lap you were able to take in almost all of her beauty. From the gorgeous lekku that fell over her shoulders, down to her just slightly toned abs. She was always a sight to behold.

"(y/n)?"

"Yes?" You replied.

She took a moment before sending you a sly smirk. "Were you distracted?"

You gulped, then brought your hand up to lightly stroke at the side of her stomach. "Maybe."

Your gaze met Ahsoka's blue orbs and you could see the endearment held in them, accompanied by a cute and loving smile.

"So umm. What did you say while I was...distracted?" You raised one eyebrow.

She chuckled and placed her hand on your thigh. "I asked what are you going to do today."

"Well, just the usual stuff...But I might try to muster up the courage to speak with Satine and...apologise."

"Apologise?" Ahsoka asked with interest.

"Yeah. Yesterday when she told me about my...parental situation, I just left. I felt so betrayed and didn't give her a chance to explain anything. I'm sure that she..had her reasons." You explained with little enthusiasm.

"(y/n). You're such a great man. And I agree with you, I'm sure she did have the right reasons to do what she did." Ahsoka consoled, sliding her arm back around your waist.

"But you also have the right to feel this way. I mean it isn't fair on you. You don't deserve to be in this situation." She comforted, resting her head on your shoulder. You reached for her other hand that lay in her lap, lifting it up to your mouth and placing a delicate kiss on the back of her orange hand.

Ahsoka turned her chin around to look into your eyes, her face only a small distance away from yours. "Can this great man get a kiss from his magnificent, one and only girl?" You whispered with a coy smile.

"Of course."

She instantly closes the gap between your lips, but doesn't rush into it. Your lips mingle and she starts to kiss you gently, and slowly. She took her time with each motion and movement, while her left hand places itself on your upper chest.

But the slow romantic make out quickly made a change of pace. Suddenly her lips are smashed into yours with passion and greed. You now shared quick and passionate kisses, with the occasional lick, suck or even soft bite. One thing was for sure, you did not want it to stop.

You gripped Ahsoka's waist and guided her over to straddle your lap. She throws her arms around your neck and slides her fingers through your hair. Your lips smiled against hers before she surprisingly pulled herself harshly against your abdomen, releasing a groan into your mouth.

Her skin and sky blue lingerie now rubbed against your bare stomach and chest while you held her there, your arms around her back, pulling her body into yours. The feeling of her warm skin creating friction with yours was in indescribable and exhilarating feeling.