Chapter 15

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 15: Plans for the future

     Excellent Era

     Tyranny

     Blue Rain

     Tiny Herb

     Hundred Blossoms

     Samsara

      Misty Rain

       Void

        Wind Howl

         Thunderclap

         Royal Style

        301 Degrees

    Those are the known professional teams for the Glory Pro Alliance. They are the current teams that was known by many players of the game. The cream of the professional alliance. Admired by many players of the game. Including him.

Yue Ziqin wants to become like those top players. But he knows that his skills was inferior to the professional players and the Gods level players of Glory.

Despite those obstacles, he wanted to be able to play in the professional alliance someday. It would be good if he could play Glory while he could also earn some money.

Until now, he hasn't still acquired permanent job. He wasn't accepted in those jobs that he has applied because he was only a high school graduate. His parents was already berating him everyday to find a permanent job, find a girlfriend, marry her and give them a grandson or granddaughter.

He could understand their 1st reason on berating him. As for the 2nd reason, it would be really good if he can have a girlfriend. But the 3rd and 4th was completely ridiculous and unreasonable! He was still so young to get married and have kids! He was only 20 for God's sake!

It wasn't like he was their first born son. There was his older brother already a successful one working in the company. And there was his little sister who was already a 3rd year highschool student. They could relay on those two.

He has also a part time job of working in a pet shop. The pay is little but at least he was still working and not just some kind of NEET.

But lately they are berating him again, and insulting his one and only favorite game GLORY.

It would really be good if his parents would stop belittling glory. He would fulfill his dream of becoming a pro player and stop his parents from saying that the game is useless.

If he be couldn't accepted on those top teams as a pro player, he could just build a team on the scratch and make their own way towards the Glory's Professional Alliance.

------------------------

   « Moon Ziqin
       Level 20  »

    Saturday Afternoon, Moon Ziqin was finally level 20 after killing monsters and going to the dungeons. He look at the screen and saw the other players. His teammates.

« Twilight Rose
  Level 20  »

« Watchful Hound
Level 20     »

« Cross Knife
Level 20    »

They were also already level 20 like him. At level 20, it was now time for them to choose their respective classes. Yue Ziqin has choose his current account as a gunner class. Then he was planning it to become a spitfire class.

As for the others, Yue Ziqin has already questioned them what are their plans for their accounts. Twilight Rose was planning her account to become a cleric class. It took a bit for a while for watchful hound to choose a class on the night watchers classification. But eventually, he decided on choosing the Ninja class. As for Cross Knife, with his attitude and personality, it was not a surprise for him when he told him that he would choose the berserker class in the swordsman sub type.

[ Grand Caster is now Online. ]

Yue Ziqin blinked out of his thoughts when he heard the game system notification. And informing him that Grand Caster is now finally online.

{ Finally, that bastard is online! }

He heard Cross Knife grumble. Yue Ziqin can only agree with his statement. But he can do it without the cursing.

{ Hey, don't be rude Cross Knife! }

Twilight Rose was berating Cross Knife with his behavior.

{ That guy is a bastard who would be frequently late! Don't he have some shame?! " }

{ You know that he was a student right? }

{ What if he is? I am a student too! }

{ Wha– Wait, You're one too? }

There wasn't a time on where he wouldn't see them always insult or fight each other with words.

{ Hey, why are you surprised?! }

{ Well... You don't seem look an educated person. Tehee~ }

He was thankful so far that it hasn't involve with one of them leaving the team and unfriending each other. He can only agreed on Watchful Hound's opinion one time suggestion. That maybe, it has a possibility. That it was their way of communicating to each other.

{ Even you are a girl, I would kill you! }

{ Ah, you're so violent! Stop it! I'm just a poor healer who can't fight back! }

{ Hey, don't run! Let me have my 1st PK in this game by killing you! }

{ Stop, stop, Ah! Yamete Kudasai! }

{ Shut your mouth damn it!! }

No, scratch that. He was taking back agreeing on Watchful Hound's opinion.

{ Leader, please help me stop them! }

He can hear Watchful Hound's voice pleading for help. He decided to ignore them and just wait for Grand Caster to arrive.

It was really a Miracle that the two was still tolerating each other sometimes. He was glad that Cross Knife hasn't still leave their team because of Twilight Rose teasing to him. As for Twilight Rose, she was too mischievous for her own good.