Chapter 18

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 18: A normal Sunday of Shen Family

    After defeating the Skeleton King and taking his part of the loot, Grand Caster has left the team. The trio Storm Conquest, Opposite Balance and Disordered Elegance also left the dungeon and gone to the next safe area after the beginner harvest village.

While going there, Disordered Elegance asked Storm Conquest.

{ Zhang Yuan are you sure that he was just a newbie? }

Doubt was within Disordered Elegance mind. Earlier while they are having a trouble with the Skeleton King, she was surprised that Grand Caster has manage to think of an unconventional yet effective plan on the spot. She never thought of climbing trees in a game so that she can defeat the boss, she never thought that it would be feasible on that dungeon.

She have forgotten that the Glory isn't like any other normal role playing games out there. That is why the reason that it was popular to many players out there in the world. The Creators tried to insert many realistic situations as they can within the game.

{ Of course, I am certain. }

She frowned as she heard his reply. Then she thought for a moment and smiled.

{ Then, we have managed to unearth a Gem. I never thought we would encounter a very bright diamond in this new server. Since we are to proceed on our ambitious dreams, we need to poach Grand Caster when we created our guild! }

Storm Conquest started sighing.

{ And pray do tell where would we get a thousand gold coin Wen Qianmei? }

{ Simple, we have you. A third generation young master like you shouldn't have any problem with money right? }

{ Are you insulting and implying that I am a RMB warrior?! }

{ I'm innocent. }

{ You!! }

Opposite Balance coughed. He started approaching the two and stop Storm Conquest from insulting and killing his Sister.

{ You two, please stop fighting. Anyway, Sister you shouldn't angered Zhang Yuan. }

{ You're little brother's right! }

{ Anyway... We shouldn't depend much on Storm Conquest. Even our family isn't as rich as his family, we cold use our money to buy some gold currency from the other players in the game. Other than that, we need to also buy a guild token from an auction and earn a good and hefty amount of reputation points from 5 NPCs. }

Storm Conquest sighed as he wasn't being insulted anymore. But looks like he have rejoice early.

{ Anyway, big sis have you forgotten that Brother Yuan was recently in a tight spot since he have angered his Father? }

{ You bastard Wen Dui Fang!! }

{ I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. I'm a genuine and legal child of my Father. }

{ Fuck you! }

{ I pass. }

Storm Conquest left in anger after he said those words. He probably head to the NPC that was responsible for the Class Change Quest of swordsman to become a Blade Master.

------------------

December 6, 2020- Sunday

   Sunday in the morning, the Shen residence are having a peaceful sleep when they are disturbed with a very loud and shrill scream.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! "

Shen Chao-xing's room were just next to her little brother Jun Feng. Her beautiful dreams were disturbed and she has fallen into her bed and towards the carpeted ground.

" What... the hell was that.. "

She frowned and opened her eyes while groaning in pain. Then she registered that the shout was familiar. Doesn't it sound like her little brother?

The moment she said those words, it was like she was dose with a cold bucket of water and take a dosage of adrenaline booster. She shoot up from the ground and opened the door to her room

" Jun Feng!! "

It looks like that she wasn't the only one who immediately towards the door of her little brother's room. Her Father and Mother are already outside. Meanwhile, her older brother Shen Hao Lan wasn't with them since he always left the house at 5:00 in the morning for his job.

The three family members stared at each other for a moment before they came upon a mutual understanding. Chao-xing opened the door.

" No way! I can't believe it!! "

Her little brother was staring at his cellphone while his face was filled with glee.

" This is too good to be true!! "

And the lights wasn't still on while he was sitting and snuggling a pillow.

The Shen family doesn't know why he was filled with happiness and has a bright smile on his face. It was a heartwarming sight for the Shen Family. But, Papa Shen hardened his heart and started doing a fake cough.

Ahem

Ahem

Shen Jun Feng heard the sound and stared at the currently opened door of his room and his family who was looking at him with a serious expression on their face. He was like a mischievous child who was caught stealing in a cookie jar.

" Care to explain why are you screaming at around 6:00 in the morning? "

Mama Shen asked with a bright smile on her face. It was an awkward moment for Jun Feng. He can't help but blush after that.

Later, he started explaining while feeling sorry and regretful to his family. His story on that online reading website, someone was finally interested in making a contract on his story.

" Sorry! "

Jun Feng look at them with an apologetic look on his face. Looking at the pitiful look, all of them can't help but soft fawn over the pitiful expression.

Mama Shen look at her youngest son and sighed.

" I guess it's fine. Having your story contracted is a moment worth being happy. But please, Jun Feng it's so very early in a morning for you to scream like you were killed by a god– (cough) murderer. "

Papa Shen was looking at her with an accusing expression. She stared at it for a moment before continuing on her lecture.

" We thought that something happened to you. Anyway, why are you already awake so early? Sunday is a resting day for you. Is it because of the game? "

Jun Feng averted his eyes facing guilty and he was even crossing his fingers. The Shen parents started sighing maybe it was a bad idea to let their son play an online game.