Chapter 108

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 108: Design

  After my live stream on March 31, Meng Qiangwei-ge sent me a message in the QQ chat saying « Happy Advance April Fool's Day».

As revenge for the Happy Advance April Fool's Day, I threatened Meng Qiangwei-ge to post his ifuudou Chinese cover with his voice acting as a hot mommy but Meng Qiangwei-ge doesn't seem to be bothered.

The following next day on April 1, he even dares to share the link to the posted cover from my page on bilibili. Even daring to say to everyone to listen to it. The Chinese ifuudou cover even became popular and I may or may not be doomed that those who were not in the know to believe or cemented the illusion of Meng Qiangwei-ge being a very hot onee-san in their fantasies.

My face paled just imagining them daydreaming a hot glorious female goddess player. But when it was time for us to enter the Glory Pro League in the future, and they saw Meng Qiangwei-ge's face, their dreams would be shattered and their worldview would be destroyed. After that, those players may end up needing to see a therapist or they would start doubting their sexuality.

But if somehow Qiangwei-ge would pull off what he has done to us (crossdressing to just troll) and without him pulling off his wig, those players' dreams wouldn't end up being destroyed as long as they don't search for Qiangwei-ge's profile picture in the glory pro alliance or his social media accounts.

After posting his ifuudou Chinese cover song, there weren't many things that happened that day. No other members of Conquering Clouds have pranked me. For Sun-gege, he wasn't someone to participate in such events.

The next days passed by with me keeping up on my live streaming, playing Glory, going to school, continuing to post daily chapters for my story, mapping researching, and experimenting on Glory, etc.

Brother Hao Lan also reminded me to keep a check on my account. But it eluded me from what he was talking about.

Soon, it was April 11, 2021, of Sunday. It would be the first time that Sister Chao-Xin wouldn't be able to accompany me but Ziqin-ge, Sun-gege, and Zishi-ge have gone to our house and promised my parents that they would bring me back home safely later.

From B City and J City, we arrived. When we arrive at Conquering Clouds Headquarters (CCH sounds better than CC apartment), as usual, we were greeted by The Wen Family's Mr. Bodyguard.

Entering the first floor, there wasn't anyone on the first floor. Sun-gege and Zhishi-ge then have gone to the stairs while I and Ziqin-ge have taken the elevator route to go to the second floor.

Arriving on the second floor, Zhang Yuan-ge and the others were there.

" Jun Feng, Ziqin. "

" Good morning Yuan-ge. "

Today, Zhang Yuan-ge has gathered us to have another meeting. When Sun-gege and Zishi-ge were already there, Zhang Yuan then gestured for the others to take their seat.

There was a whiteboard posted on the wall, I think it is a recent addition. Why are there a lot of stick-it notes and is that a picture of One Autumn Leaf and the other god-level accounts? And why Is there a red X mark on One Autumn Leaf's picture? Looking at the pictures on the side of the whiteboard carefully, made me realize that it was some kind of conspiracy board.

" For those who haven't still taken a sit, go sit on your gamer chairs. I called you because I have something important to discuss. "

Zhang Yuan-ge then gestured to Wen  Dui Fang-age who was at sitting at the back. There was a small table beside him and a projector. Dui Fang-ge pressed a button a projection of the question mark then appeared.

" You must be wondering why I called you all today. Recently, remember Wen Qianmei advertising during Jun Feng's among us live stream? Some applicants were interested and Wen Qianmei would start interviewing for the candidates next week. But that's not why I called you all.. "

The projection then changed. It then showed a big letter calligraphy of conquering clouds.

" I have very high hopes that we would make it to the Glory Professional Alliance in September and defeat our adversaries in the Challenger's League Offline matches. We would be part of the Glory Professional Alliance..... "

The projection then changed into a drawing of Poop? Zhang Yuan-he was now looking at us with an embarrassed expression on his face before passing a bunch of paper and pens toward us.

" so I want everyone to think and draw our team's logo. "

Looking at the logo, I realize that it wasn't a drawing of poop at all but an attempt to draw a cloud. Qiangwei-he was laughing as he probably realize that the projected drawing wasn't shit but an attempt by Zhang Yuan-ge to draw a cloud.

" Qiangwei! Just keep quiet and draw! "

Raising my hand, I asked.

" What is it, Jun Feng? "

"Are there any restrictions for our team design? "

" As long as it adheres to our name and I don't want the design to be simple and boring. "

" Okay..."

After thinking and taking out my phone for research, I manage to think of a logo for our team.

It was a shield crest. Which has no connection to our team name at all. But the shield symbolizes defense and Glory, the Knight Class. Inside the Crest was an illustration. The most important illustration was the symbol of a cloud. Specifically, it is a cirrostratus cloud. Is a type of cloud that is transparent and located very high. They also cover large areas of the sky.

Above the symbol of the cirrostratus cloud, was an intersecting staff and sword. Above it are a target shot, a halo, a talisman, and end points of the shuriken weapons combination.

After I am finish my illustration, I then passed it to Zhang Yuan-ge.