Chapter 72

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 72: Level up and awakening

    After the discussion, we have on Monday regarding the challenger's league, the team conquering clouds started leveling up crazy. At the end of the week, I'm already at level 60 just by doing quests and going to the dungeons with Moon Ziqin and the others.

Of course, I am not level 60 with just mere quests and dungeon runs that I have cleared with them. Who was going to Classes from Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 in the morning and 3:00 in the afternoon– the remaining time that I have spent playing glory isn't enough for me to reach level 60.

Auto kill and AFK Killing monsters don't exist in Glory. Players wouldn't be able to kill monsters while AFK. Players must always be active in the game. Glory encourages the players to engage in a lot of active roles while playing the game.

My playing times for Glory usually start at 5:00 am to 6:30 am from Monday to Saturday. In the afternoon, I continue playing Glory from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. And every Sunday, I play glory from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.

The fourth mail from the Glory Developers which I received on Monday has made me richer. I got 10,000 gold from participating in the yearly suggestion event. Getting that amount of gold, my suggestion must be promising for them.

Other than the gold, I receive a high-grade large mana and health potions. Lastly, I receive 10 super large exp potions from them.

Currently, it was Saturday night and I have used up a total of 5 super large exp potions. I only need 10 more levels to reach the current max level of Glory.

After reaching level 70, that's where I would start with my Arena Journey and master the skills that I have gained from being a summoner.

When I reached level 50, the Undead Knight Summon skill immediately became available for me, and the ability to fuse my ordinary spirits into greater spirits became available.

Other than that, the awakening quest for the summoner became available which is available for level 50. The awakening quest brings the opportunity for the selected classes of the player to become stronger.

To awaken the summoner class, there are two ways to reach them. First was talking to the NPC Mage Sharon of the Mage Guild and Collecting materials from the common monsters. Defeating the Witch boss in the normal area abandoned mine and collecting the drop.

The second way was to do the awakening summoner quest of neverending anxiety. Followed after that, a summoner must solo clear the special dungeon village of pain and luna temple which were only available for the awakening of the summoner class players. The players must clear the 2 dungeons in time combined of less than 2 hours. If the player didn't manage to achieve it, they would automatically fail the awakening quest and would only be able to do the alternative route to awaken as a summoner.

For, I decided to accept the awakening quest and do the solo clear of the village of pain and luna temple. But before doing the quest, I made sure to look for more information about the quest awakening of the summoner as possible. Not just on the Chinese glory forums and posted videos on different websites but also in other countries.

Wednesday morning, I completed the quest of the summoner awakening and gained the passive awakened skill Spirit Bond just by completing the quest. I also gained very rare materials and equipment from the two dungeons.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to go back into those dungeons since they are a one-time only. Repeats for those dungeons aren't allowed.

Because I have completed the awakening of the summoner class, I have managed to unlock a new branch of the skill tree for the summoner class. Currently, the max skill points for a level 70 player was 5000 skill points. And those skill points aren't enough to max out every skill a glory player has in their arsenal.

In glory, Mage Classes and their subtypes are known to be one of the most headache-inducing when it comes to strategizing and planning for what kind of skill would you unlock or max out.

The skills available for mages are more than the other players and the only one who could defeat the mage class in the headache-inducing planning for the future was the unspecialized class.

There are so many interesting skills and the awakening class. And I know that I can't unlock all of them. In the future, I must become more careful in choosing skills to unlock and max out for my summoner class.

Additionally, I learned that the thunder spirit is the light spirit in this game. With that information, Glory has destroyed the beautiful dream and memory that I have for the future.

What the heck Glory Developers?! How did light and thunder is the same? They are different!

And thanks to the new skill tree branch that I acquired for the summoner class, I was thankful for the fact that earth and wind spirit exist in this game.

They are respectively level 55 and 60 summon spirits. After gaining the required levels, I immediately unlocked the two of those spirits. And on the new skill tree branch, I also saw the skill called Spirit Fusion and just looking at the name and remembering the famous anime in my past life, I have an idea of what this skill can do.

Unfortunately for me, One who is level 60 right now, Spirit Fusion is a level 70 spell. And thus, I would continue to level up until I reach level 70.

When Sunday came to the Shen family residence, I didn't expect that we would welcome a familiar face in our house.

Zhang Yuan and Yue Ziqin have knocked into our doors.