Chapter 29

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 29: An idea

    On the morning of the Thursday before both Sister Chao-Xing and brother Hao Lan decided to leave for both of their classes and job respectively, they wanted to talk to me before I decided to log in to the game of Glory.

I felt nervous since they were looking at me with serious expressions.

It hasn't to do with that video on the Chinese glory forum right?

" Jun Feng.. "

But within the next moments, it looks like they weren't here to talk about the matters related to glory. I forgot that both Sister and Brother both went to the publishing company of that online website to talk about the matters of the contract.

Both Brother and sister talk about what happened on Tuesday. After their storytelling and the result of their talk. I can't help but show the glee on my face.

It was a dream come true!

Unbeknownst to me, after the talk and smiling, tears started falling in my eyes.

" Jun Feng! "

My sister Chao-Xing hurriedly come forward. My brother also kneeled in front of me who was sitting on my bed and was confused by my faulty waterworks.

Why the hell I am crying?

I am happy with their news...

Now, I am confused about why I am crying.

" Is there something that hurts on your body, Jun Feng? "

Brother Hao Lan asked as he tried to help me wipe my tears with his handkerchief. After a while, I manage to calm down and reply.

" Nothing... I'm just happy! That's all! "

Sister Chao-Xing sighed in relief and look at me sternly.

" You have scared us! Don't do that again! "

" Sorry... Sorry. Sister.. "

I lowered my head after saying those words. I suddenly felt embarrassed by my sudden outburst.

Eventually, I heard Sister Chao-Xing's voice again.

" Jun Feng? "

I raise my head and my sister wears a terrifying smile on her face. I suddenly have an ominous foreboding about this situation.

" ...Yes, Sister? "

I couldn't help but let out a trace of nervousness in my voice.

She then took out her cellphone and showed me a video.

One minute.

Few minutes.

The video ended. But after the video was finished, my face was pale.

" .. Sister... "

" No matter how much I don't want you to hear those people saying bad words, it would be inevitable in this game. "

Yup, that's right. But I think that it wasn't that it was just in this game but on the others too. While I am thinking those thoughts, I saw my sister's face become more terrifying.

" But before I can curse those players for cursing, let's talk about this video right Jun Feng? "

I glance at Brother for help but he merely shook his head. He's no help.

" I know that you have a very active imagination and are more intelligent than normal kids for a child of your age, but you should know that you shouldn't emulate that kind of character on the television right?... '

Under my internal despair, Sister Chao-Xing look at me with a disappointed expression while she started her very long lectures about positive role models, etc.

With every minute that passed, I feel that I am starting to get mentally tired.

Later, Sister Chao-Xing finally decided to end her lecture. Before Sister Chao-Xing and Brother, Hao Lan left my room and I could sigh in relief, Sister stared at me.

" Jun Feng? "

".. Yes? "

" Anyway, congratulations on your 1 week of playing Glory. "

After closing the door, I slumped on my bed feeling mentally drained. My motivation for playing glory this morning was gone.

I decided to play Glory in the afternoon. For now, I just logged in to my social media accounts and posted some comments, and uploaded pictures and videos.

While browsing, while watching videos on the video platform, an idea suddenly struck my mind.

But first, let's create an account for Grand Caster!

----------------------------

December 10, 2020- Thursday
Boneyard Dungeon

  After another round of leveling in the boneyard dungeon, the usual team of Moon Ziqin, Twilight Rose, Watchful Hound, and Cross Knife we're staring strangely at Grand Caster.

Cross Knife felt that Grand Caster become more problematic despite him already changing his voice to normal.

Grand Caster informed that he was using a voice changer to talk to them which was eccentric and very suspicious. What is his reason for him to hide his voice from them? It couldn't be that Grand Caster was a girl. It was impossible! As for the other ideas on his mind, there's no way that Grand Caster was also a rich second-generation young master!

There's no way a second-generation young master or lady would play a glory!

( Ye Xiu: (¬ ¬)

Tang Rou: (¬ ¬) + 1

Lou Guanning: (¬ ¬) +2

Gu Xiye: (¬ ¬) + 3

Zou Yunhai: (¬ ¬) + 4

Zhong Yeli: (¬ ¬) + 5 )

Cross Knife decided to approach Grand Caster who keeps jumping, crawling, and making his avatar dance.

" What are you doing Grand Caster?! "

" I'm recording a video and screenshots! "

Grand Caster replied cheerfully, he then decided to ask Cross Knife.

" Do you want to join me too in the screenshot or video? "

Normally, Cross Knife would already explode or attempt to kill players who piss him off like Twilight Rose. But he was afraid that he would be infected with the idiocy of Grand Caster.

Everyone could hear Cross Knife clicking his tongue as he went far away as possible from Grand Caster. The latter then decided to ask his other teammates.

" How about you Leader Moon? Rose and Hound? "

"No. "

The 3 instantly refuse. Since talking, it seems that Grand Caster has become weirder. It was different from the Grand Caster who was just giving the sense of a normal person when he was used to chatting and communicating with them.

Grand Caster sighed at their rejection.

Later, when he finished taking screenshots and videos, they continued their dungeon run on the Boneyard Dungeon.

Shen Jung Feng's account Grand Caster is already at level 27.

And he has also already acquired his first summon creature Thunder Spirit.

[ Thunder Spirit (Level Requirement: 25

– A skill that enables the user to summon a Thunder Spirit. Thunder Spirit’s attacks have a chance to Stun. ]