Chapter 51

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 51: Expectations vs. Reality

So, that's why it is familiar.

It wasn't the Glory to Humanity Nier:Automata that the Yorha's always preach on.

Glory...

One Autumn Leaf.

Glory.

Ye Xiu.

Glory...

A Novel, a donghua. not a game.

Glory.

Blond hair, blue eyes, that appearance– He is that Sun Xiang.

All of the faint headaches and deja vus that I got were starting to make sense.

I was reincarnated in a world that was once fictional in my past life.

I was reincarnated in the King's avatar.

It feels absurd and surreal all of a sudden.

Everything is making sense then it isn't.

Cross Knife... No, Sun Xiang entered with me in the restaurant after we informed the guard of our name.

Unfamiliar faces stared at us.

But I have the suspicion that they were also familiar.

Excluding me and Sun Xiang and not counting the restaurant staff, there were 7 people in the room.

" Uhh... "

That voice... Opposite Balance muttered unconsciously while he was staring at me with an unsure expression. I also notice that others are looking at me in that way.

Before they could speak, Sun Xiang interrupted their thoughts.

" Cross Knife. "

He said pointing to himself.

" Grand Caster. "

He said pointing to me.

It was silent a few moments before it was gone replaced by exclamations of shock and surprise.

""" What?!!! """

To add more chaos to the situation, grinning I added with a cheeky grin on my face.

" Sun-gege kidnapped me. "

It was complete chaos after that.

----------------------------

A few minutes later the chaos calmed down. Yue Ziqin sighed. Out of all of the expectations and surprises that he has encountered, this one is on the top.

Also, Cross Knife, or Sun Xiang by his real name told them that he didn't kidnap the child. He just helped him and went with him willingly.

He was sent dubious looks but that is something that they would discuss a little while later.

" Anyway, since everyone has calmed down. Let me introduce myself. I'm Grand Caster. My real name is Shen Jung Feng. "

The Kid, Grand Caster, or Shen Jung Feng has introduced himself. He must have seen the look of disbelief on their faces as decided to look at them with scrutiny and asked.

" How about I prove it to you? "

He then pointed to them one by one.

" Moon Ziqin. "

He said pointing to him.

" Storm Conquest. "

He said pointing to Zhang Yuan.