Chapter 75

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 75: Berserker Vs Summoner

    [ January 21, 2021-Thursday  ]

Thursday in the afternoon, all of the members of the team conquering clouds have already reached the current Glory's max level.

Level 70.

Since they were all already level 70, finally, it was time for their training arc. It was more than for Jun Feng who hasn't experienced the Glory's PVP Arena.

Today, it would be his first experience.

In a private PVP arena room set up by Zhang Yuan, all of the members of the Conquering Clouds are already here.

Since Jun Feng hasn't experienced the PVP Arena. Zhang Yuan decided that the first battle 1 V 1 practice would be Jun Feng fighting one of the team members of the Conquering Clouds. For the best experience to have, Wen Qianmei suggested Sun Xiang be the one who would fight Jun Feng.

The latter didn't refuse so now, Conquering Clouds Partner Duo would be now fighting each other.

Zhang Yuan set up the room map to be random so he wouldn't be accused of cheating or favoritism. And the result of that random map was the floating islands. Falling from this map instantly results in instant death. But overall, it was a pretty neutral map for a berserker and summoner.

But in consideration of Jun Feng's regular fighting style, he was at disadvantage here.

Before the battle countdown started, Jun Feng can feel himself smiling both parts of excitement and nervousness.

" Brother Knife, I'm looking forward to fighting you! Please take care of me. "

" Hmph. Give me everything you got! "

" I will! "

Jun Feng smiled brightly behind the screen. His grip on his mouse was right and he was prepared to descend his hand on the keyboard at any moment.

The countdown then ended. After the signal of the battle started. Jun Feng who was together in the main and biggest floated island decided to cast one of his recently acquired summoner skills. 1 second with a very long cool-down time.

[ Gate of Domination ]

One of the most powerful and useful skills in his arsenal. A skill that was available for level 70 awakened summoner.

Instantly, every type of summon that he has learned in his arsenal has been summoned one by one. From 1 fire spirit, 1 dark spirit, 1 ice spirit, 1 thunder spirit, 1 earth spirit, 1 wind spirit, 1 small flying dragon, 1 undead knight, and 1 demon world flower.

20% of Jun Feng's total mana has been consumed.

[ Mark ]

[ Reinforced Attack ]

Jun Feng immediately followed the skill with a mark. Having marked Sun Xiang, all of his summoned creatures rushed toward directly Sun Xiang. Except for the demon world flower which cannot move and the small flying dragon where Jun Feng used Reinforced Control.

It was him that was controlling it manually, instead of an AI. He jumped to the small flying dragon and ride it. The small flying dragon then rushed out towards one of the 6 mini islands.

After that, Jun Feng activated the spirit sacrifice.

Meanwhile, Sun Xiang was surprised by having all of Jun Feng's current summoned. He has never seen Jun Feng used this skill before so it was a surprise to him. It was his first time seeing it.