Chapter 124

Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 124:  Championships, Predictions, and Selfishness

At the end of 2nd Week of June, the 8 teams who would battle for the season 6 glory pro championship are decided.

Blue Rain, Tiny Herb, Tyranny, Excellent Era, Void, Misty Rain, Hundred Blossoms, and Samsara.

Other than those clubs making it to the playoffs of Glory Pro Alliance, there have been also other important things that happen in the Chinese Glory Server.

On the Friday of the 2nd week of June, The Challenger's League champion has been announced.

[ Team Conquering Clouds ]

Team Conquering Clouds. An enigma of a team that consists of rookie players. For the first time, it wasn't a relegated team that won in the Challenger's League but a complete rookie team where their Ace player is also a complete noob to Glory who has just started playing Glory since the 8th server has been established.

With a trophy, 18 million RMB, and the right to participate in Glory Pro Alliance, the team conquering clouds was victorious.

After their victory, reporters have been salivating for the opportunity to interview the team.

One by one the members of the team Conquering Clouds stepped on the stage to receive the medals and trophies from the Glory Pro Alliance chairman Feng Xianjun.

The identity of the players behind each account has also been revealed.

Storm Conquest (Blademaster), Zhang Yuan.

Moon Ziqin (Spitfire), Yue Ziqin

Twilight Rose (Cleric), Meng Qiangwei

Cross Knife (Berserker), Sun Xiang

Watchful Hound (Ninja), Guo Zishi

Skyline Express (Exorcist), Hao Junya

Opposite Balance (Knight) Wen Dui Fang

Disordered Elegance (Launcher) Wen Qianmei

Except for one person. The player behind Grand Caster.

Many reporters were hoping that they would finally see the face behind grand caster and Rex V Anima, the reporters who were looking forward to a big scoop let out a sight of defeat.

But even though the person behind Grand Caster didn't appear on the stage, when the Conquering Clouds won the championship, their names were revealed for everyone to see.

Ling Ba Shi

The name of the person behind the grand caster and Rex V Anima.

Even if Ling Ba Shi didn't attend and participate in the interview, the reporters would willingly take the crumbs behind this piece of information.

Of course, their news wouldn't be full of positive news about Conquering Clouds or even praising Ling Ba Shi. To be sensational, they needed to spice up some drama. But the reporters needed to be subtle in their criticisms against the conquering clouds and Ling Ba Shi.

For a few days, there was some news about the team conquering clouds. But it was soon covered by the news of the clubs entering the playoffs. Various experts were making their predictions on the game and who would be the one to end up the champion in the Glory Pro Alliance Season 6.

Everyone was looking forward to the result during the 3rd week of June Saturday.

As for the winner of Challenger's League Conquering Clouds, they also have some predictions of their own.

Jun Feng who was known as Ling Ba Shi for his stage name also has predictions of his own. Currently, he was at J City with the others making predictions of their own.

Excellent Era would only reach the quarter-finals. It is also one of the reasons why Tao Xuan decided to give up on Ye Xiu other than Tao Xuan's greed and Ye Xiu had no commercial value.

After the first-generation members of the Excellent Era retired, Ye Xiu's win strike stopped. He could only get the best partners award with Su Mucheng since her arrival, and some others but never the championship.

The Excellent Era not winning after its glorious history, as several factors contributed to it.

The arrival of players that could go toe and toe with Ye Xiu and the second was the mismanagement and uncooperative teammates on Excellent Era.

The second prediction of Jun Feng was Misty Rain in the Quarterfinals. Even if it was faint, Jun Feng could recall that Chu Yunxiu was never good at dealing with the pressure which would put their team at a disadvantage.

For the 3rd prediction, it would be the Void team making it only to the quarter-finals. For Mid-tier teams, like Misty Rain and Void, it was usual for them to lose against teams ranked above them.

As for his 4th prediction, Jun Feng put the Samsara only making it to the Quarterfinals. As for the logic and reason behind this prediction, Jun Feng has none but his feelings that he doesn't want to tell anyone.

No, it wasn't a gut or a hunch.

But a feeling or emotion of dislike.

As for why he dislikes Samsara...

Remembering what happened in the original novel and looking at Sun-gege, there was a sense of trepidation and fear deep down subconsciously and consciously in Jun Feng's heart.

' A lot of things have changed. So it's impossible now. '

At the start, he was an ignorant butterfly that cause waves in this story. But later upon learning that this world is something that he has read in his past life, Jun Feng has decided to cause large waves in this story out of selfishness.

Jun Feng is an insecure, greedy, and selfish person.

Conquering Clouds is like his 2nd Family.

Jun Feng wanted it to be complete and never broken apart.

Conquering Clouds is Sun Xiang's home and never Excellent Era. And it would never be the Samsara.

While Jun Feng was deep in thought, he suddenly felt pain on his forehead. Blinking, he realize that Sun Xiang was the one who flicked his forehead.

" Stop staring at me. It's disturbing. The others are waiting for your predictions. What is it? "

" Hmm... Excellent Era, Misty Rain, Void, and Samsara in Quarter. "

" Samsara and Excellent Era in Quarter? "

Meng Qiangwei who was listening raise his eyebrow at Jun Feng's judgment. Upon looking with a doubtful haze, Jun Feng replied.

" Excellent Era's performance is declining. As for Samsara, Zhou Zekai being a one-man army isn't enough for his team. "

' Lies.'

" For the Semi? "

" Tyranny and Hundred Blossoms. Then the ones who would fight for the championship are Blue Rain and Tiny Herb. As for the champion, I'm not certain. "

A few days after the predictions, the championship for the Glory Pro Season 6 came. At the end of the day, the Blue Rain was crowned as the champions.

The Season 6 of Glory Pro Alliance concluded and it was now the start of Summer Break.