Chapter 92

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 92: Stream

       Afternoon, the moment that Grand Caster went online, Sun Xiang decided for his character to go to the 8th server. Nowadays, because Grand Caster hasn't still taken the Heavenly Domain Challenge, the only way to meet Grand Caster was to go back to the 8th server.

The core members and half of the Conquering Clouds guild have already reached the Heavenly Domain.

Conquering Clouds have 500 guild member. 250 players are currently in Heavenly Domain. It was a certainty that the number of conquering clouds guild members that would reach the heavenly domain would increase.

The moment that the core members reached the Heavenly Domain, all of the conquering Clouds guild members started taking the heavenly domain challenge.

Unlike the normal servers, the environment of Heavenly Domain is appropriate for the nature of the conquering clouds guild.

Heavenly Domain encourages PVP, unlike regular servers which are for PVE and has penalties when you are red name and you were killed, (Their captain Zhang Yuan being a frequent victim of the penalties) In heavenly domain, you were free to kill however you wanted and there weren't grave consequences.

Perfect for Conquering Clouds which live by killing players from other guilds and profits from the player's drop if wild boss drops aren't available.

In the 8th server, the term Player's Drop has become popularized and a common term invented by their guild and has also been used by other guilds.

At the start, the other guilds used to battle them fully geared and have their precious equipment equipped on their avatars, but it became an occurrence that when it comes to the 8th server's guild wars for boss drops, players who were killed would always happen to drop one of their most precious equipment.

Sun Xiang used to get killed during guild wars during levels 20 to 30+ even though he have Jun Feng supporting him. It was always painful to lose precious high-end equipment. So he became determined and worked hard to not die during the wild boss drop guild wars until he stopped dying and looted the enemy guild player's equipment.

Because players always happen to drop most of their precious equipment when it comes to wild boss guild wars, someone has posted in the forum that the 8th server is cursed. Not bugged since the Glory Developers wouldn't just make that of mistakes makes.

Other players from the other servers laughed and mocked the poster. Then they went to try the 8th server wild boss guild wars. After that, they left and promise to never come back again.

According to Zhang Yuan, glory players are always enthusiastic when it comes to new servers. But right now, the 8th server has the least amount of players compared to the other normal servers.

Arriving at the 8th server and the conquering clouds, he was greeted by the other remaining conquering cloud members. Sun Xiang asked one of the players using the in-game voice chat.

" Where is Grand Caster? "

" Ah! Blood Lord Cross Knife it was nice to see you again, your highness! "

The character Darkness Revealed kneeled on the ground. Looking at the Warlock character, Sun Xiang didn't react to the character's behavior nor was he uncomfortable.

He had already gotten used to the behavior of the guild members of the Conquering Clouds and the guild attracting all kinds of weird players.

Nowadays, there were some sort of unofficial rules in Conquering Clouds where you must roleplay once a day.