Chapter 96

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 96: Heavenly Domain Challenge Speedrun (Part 3)

     The 2nd part of the Quest Portion is a 1-player V 100 normal monsters. The player needs to kill 100 monsters using a normal attack. The player dying would have the kill count reset back to 0 and the player would have to try again.

After accepting the second quest from NPC, Grand Caster then went to the location where the 100 monsters that you need to kill can be found.

{ Outnumbered Battle Quest is a 1 V 100 where players are required to do normal attacks. This is a living nightmare for the Priest Class players but God Zhang Xinjie, the grand messiah has to save all of the Priest Class Players from their suffering from hell! Kudos to the Great God Zhang Xinjie for creating a guide for them! Especially for Clerics! }

The chat was then filled with viewers who played Glory praising Zhang Xinjie while those who didn't play Glory could only comment with question marks and confused emojis.

Grand Caster then explained to those viewers who don't know Glory who Zhang Xinjie is.

{ Great God Zhang Xinjie is a pro player and the user of the God-level cleric class account Immovable Rock. He was also the vice-captain of the team Tyranny. And one of the master tacticians of Glory.

Favorite Healer? Well. If I answered other my teammate Twilight Rose, I think that I would suffer from Twilight Rose. But I don't care! Hmmph! This Spirit Overlord can take care of Twilight Rose's wrath! Ahem... Anyway, Sorry, Great God Zhang Xinjie you weren't my favorite healer. But it is Pro Player Fang Shiqian. The God of Healing of Glory. Pro player Fang Shiqian is a player who was proficient in Cleric and Paladin Classes. He was also an unusual healer that was good in offense so that's why he's my favorite! As for your favorite tactician? Ye Qiu? No... My favorite tactician is the Captain of Thunderclap Xiao Shiqin. My style and his style are aligned with each other. What style I am talking about? Hehe. It's a secret.

Anyway, despite not being a favorite, I still admired the Great God Zhang Xinjie. He was also the one that inspired me on how to tackle this quest.. }

As he said that, Grand Caster summoned a Gigantic Feminine Humanoid Looking Spirit. Some viewers closed their eyes automatically upon seeing the gigantic spirit. For those who were used in night mode, the presence of the spirit was like their nightmare.

' Fuck! It's so bright! I'm going blind '

That was what some of the viewers thought.

The Humanoid Looking Spirit had a halo on its head and there were rings on her back. On the two sides of the ring on her back were butterfly wings made of light. Everything about the spirit is glowing gold, silver, and white.

{ This is the Spirit Queen Most of the players and summoners may familiar with her Counterpart the Spirit Lord. And for the Spirit Path Summomers that exist out there, the usual pick is usually the Spirit Lord. Unlike the Spirit Lord that focuses on attack and damage, Spirit Queen focuses on defense and healing.

Yup, that's right! Summoner Class has a portable healer hiding in their skill tree out there. Spirit Queen is an awakening skill unlike the Spirit Lord after you completed the Awakening Quest.

Out of the two, you could only choose one. If you choose the Spirit Lord after completing the awakening quest at level 50, the Spirit Queen wouldn't become available in your Skill tree unless you have a skill reset book with you.

But it would be too wasteful for some summoners and maybe they thought that Spirit Queen could be just replaced by Priest Players and Health Potions.