Chapter 123

AN: Finally I have finished taking care of some of my IRL stuff. Fuck! I don't need to worry about our research anymore. I'm glad that we did it. (T_T)

But fuck, I lose a bet against my little sister and I ended up mispronouncing some words more than 5 times because of my nervousness.

As a result of the bet that I lose, she wanted me to make a twisted wonderland fanfic and it was supposed to be more than 30 chapters. I fucking don't know anything about twisted wonderland so I searched for it on the internet and look at the phone of my little sister since I know that she installed the game last week.

I didn't know that it was based on the Disney villains turned into Ikemens and it wasn't an Otome Game. And it gives off huge harry potter vibes what's with the theme of the house
After some brainstorming, I have thought of an idea. I would make crossover fanfic of FGO and Twisted Wonderland and for the first time, my fanfic wouldn't be a self-insert.

Hopefully, I would do justice to the character of FGO's favorite roaster and it wouldn't be to OOC.

Fuck, I would never enter a bet against my little sister again nor would I play uno against her. I'm fucking bad at it that it was so frustrating.

-----------------------------------
Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 123: Playoffs (Part 10)

After the battle of Grand Caster against Contract Effect, the team conquers Clouds won a total of 5 points the 4 points courtesy of Cross Knife while the 1 point was the contribution of Grand Caster.

The fans of Covenant Impact we're distraught by the results of the group challenge. A complete sweep of 5 points on that round. Still, they hoped and held on that the Covenant Impact would make a comeback on the team challenge.

If the Covenant Impact won on the team challenge the 5 points and no one died on the team, the Alliance would be forced to have the two teams enter an overtime match to destroy the tie.

The two team players step into the stage. Unfortunately, for the fans of Covenant Impact, it was different from their expectations.

The map chosen by the alliance was the on-and-off forest map. The on-and-off forest map is special and interesting. As its name implied, the on-and-off map was like a light switch. One moment the players could see everything in their sight and the next moment the players would all enter the blind state of not being able to see everything.

On the team conquering clouds, Moon Ziqin, Cross Knife, Twilight Rose, Watchful Hound, and Grand Caster were sent out to the Group Challenge.

It was the first time that Storm Conquest didn't come and stepped on the stage. People wondered why the vice-captain of conquering Clouds was the one who would take the lead on the team challenge. Does Storm Conquest encounter some problems? What's happening?

While the audience was wondering and looking for some answers, the answer to their worry wasn't something drastic. There wasn't anything bad that happened to Zhang Yuan. He just wanted to give Grand Caster and the others the chance to perform on the stage.

Even without him there, he knows that they would manage.

For the members of the team conquering clouds that stepped onto the stage, this team challenge was giving them huge nostalgia vibes.

It was like the start of Glory's 8th server all over again. The early days when it was just the 5 of them and they were doing their dungeon runs, leveling up, and playing together.

It was lively, chaotic, and noisy where Cross Knife and Twilight Rose keep bickering with each other while Grand Caster tries to mediate or just join in the chaos.

[ 3 ]

[ 2 ]

[ 1 ]

[ Fight! ]

When the team challenge started, the team conquering clouds immediately head out. It was the same for the covenant impact. But for the latter, they were heading out because they didn't want to struggle on going to the center of the map once the off-session of the map started.

Before, the team covenant impact can make it to the center and confront their enemies, the off session of on-and-off off forest starts. All of the players entered the blind status.

Grand Caster then paused his walking before summoning a bunch of fire spirits and marking different spots on the map.

The things that he marked happened to be dense clusters of trees together. The trees in the forest started burning and spreading out. The Audience then noted that the other members of the team conquering clouds don't seem to be heading to the center of the map but to the bottom west part. Since they can't see, maybe they don't know that they aren't heading to the center.

As time passed, the fire in the forest spread out more than 80% of the on-and-off forest burning. Team Covenant Impact who was in a blinded state were wondering what was happening since they could hear the sound of burning fire in their headphones.

'Are they near?'

No, most of the team conquering clouds aren't near except Grand Caster. The four members Moon Ziqin, Cross Knife, Twilight Rose, and Watchful Hound are currently at the bottom west of the map standing and relaxing.

The audience thought that heading to the bottom west appears to be a mistake but it wasn't. The 4 members are currently relaxing and standing on a small pond. Unaffected by the things that were happening in the forest.

Grand Caster on the other hand was surrounding himself with his water spirits every few seconds so that he wouldn't end up as a roasted corpse but soon his mana run out and he couldn't do anything and ended up being burned and dying.

But it was worth it. when the on session of the map started once again and the team covenant impact was surrounded by fire and with nowhere to go but walk towards their death and try to fight for their chance.

[ Glory ]