Chapter 39

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 39: Informing the situation

  After reading all of the rules and announcements regarding today's event, I thought that my hatred for the Feudal Blacksmith was already at its peak. Now, I found a new self-discovery. My hatred right now is more than I ever had before.

Feudal Blacksmith, tell me what I have ever done to you for you to screw me in this way? Huh? Huh?!

Browsing the Glory Forums, I am confused about how did I acquire a whopping amount of 4,650,000 points. Then I found out that including the Feudal Blacksmith, there was a total of 93 Eastern Inspired NPCs in the game. Then I found out that I also had a -100 reputation point to those eastern-styled NPCs.

Feudal Blacksmith is just one NPC. But he has screwed me in more than one way than anyone that ever had in Glory.

I didn't do anything to you Feudal Blacksmith! I just have done my quest like an obedient dog and wasted a lot of my acquired materials so that I can fulfill your request!

I have done my best to create silver equipment and this is one of the ways that you would repay me?!

Someday, I would find a way for you to be erased from the game.

It was already 7:32 am. With this shit that happened and me not logging in to Glory, the others must be wondering what did I do.

Opening and logging into the QQ chat, I look at what already happened in the chat group.

[ Conquering Clouds Chat Group “ Nothing could stop us from aiming to the heavens!

Null Envy- Witch: Please calm down everyone!

Twilight Rose- Cleric: Envy-chan come pick me up! I'm scared!

Seven Clouds- Thief: Rose-sama, I would pick you up! Just tell me where you are right now!

Twilight Rose-Cleric: I don't want you. I want Envy-chan to pick me up

Seven Clouds- Thief: T-T My Kokoro.

Bee-Queen-Grappler: I am looking forward to getting killed by the Gods!

Seven Clouds- Thief: Me too! Just imagine getting killed by One Autumn Leaf!

Bee-Queen-Grappler: I want Zhang Jiale to step on me!

Twilight Rose-Cleric: What about getting stepped by All-Star players and god-level accounts?

Seven Clouds- Thief: It's impossible. But a man can dream, right? Then YES PLEASE!!!

Skyline Express- Exorcist: Stop fooling around you Degenerates!

Bee-Queen-Grappler: You can't stop our dreams!..]

After reading our QQ chat, I can feel my face burning red and my father judging gaze.

Why all of the time, they would choose this kind of topic?

Typing, I decided to interrupt the topic before it escalated further and the conquering cloud members would reveal their fetishes one by one.

[ Conquering Clouds Chat Group “ Nothing could stop us from aiming to the heavens!

Grand Caster-Summoner: Greetings Everyone, I am glad to inform you that I have once again descended into this world. I apologize for my absence.

Twilight Rose-Cleric: Grand Caster! Where you have been mom screwer? You keep us worried! .. ]

I can feel my father's gaze again. I break out in cold sweat. Hurriedly saving the situation, I typed.

[ Grand Caster-Summoner: I have been racked with illness. I am still plagued with it but it has lightened a little bit. I would endure it for everyone's sake and I am grateful for your concerns and worries.

Queen-Bee-Grappler: ..Uhhh.

Seven Clouds-Thief: ... (= =)

Twilight Rose-Cleric: Are you held by a gunpoint right now Grand Caster? Tell us, why are you speaking strangely? ]

You have never been right before Twilight Rose. Even if you are a man pretending to be a girl online.

But it was not my life that was held a gunpoint but my life of playing glory.

[ Skyline Express-Exorcist: He is more polite. I think that he was roleplaying again and trying a new role. ]

Feeling my face turn red in embarrassment, I replied.

[ Grand Caster-Summoner: I apologize. I am not aware of the role that you spoke of. Twilight Rose, please relay my message to Storm Conquest and Moon Ziqin that I would arrive when the sun is in the west 2 hours before the night shall claim the sky.

Queen-Bee-Grappler: Uhh. I don't understand.

Seven Clouds-Thief: Me too.

Skyline Express-Exorcist: He has gone too deep.

Twilight Rose-Cleric: Wait, wait, wait! You're not going online right now?!

Grand Caster-Summoner: I am still plagued by illness.

Twilight Rose-Cleric: ..right, I forgot about that. Take care, Grand Caster. See you later! And please, don't speak like that, it's weird.

Grand Caster-Summoner: What are you talking about? This is the way I speak.

Twilight Rose-Cleric: Yeah. Sure. Please, stop trolling. See you later.

Grand Caster-Summoner: Also, I would talk to all of you later about how would we solve this problem regarding my points.

Grand Caster has gone offline  ]

------------------------------

   Once Grand Caster went offline in the QQ chat, 2 hours later, Moon Ziqin, Storm Conquest, and Cross Knife went online.

Twilight told them of the situation or just backread on the QQ chat.

After learning of Grand Caster's situation, The trio was feeling grim.

Grand Caster who had somehow become the second best in naughtiest in the Chinese server is sick.

The Conquering Clouds are already worried about experts coming and knocking at their doors.

There may have been an easy way of giving Grand Caster up and losing his points...

No, they do not want that easy way with zero to gain.

What they want is for Grand Caster to survive and gain his reward at the end of the event.

They do not know the convoluted reason for how Grand Caster gained his accursed points but they would support him to survive. They know that he wasn't cheating so they would do their best and somehow hope that Grand Caster would have his points.

Polishing their equipment and weapons, the Conquering Clouds would do their best to defend the Glory Pro Bait and hope that their guild would survive at the end of the event.