Chapter 114

Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 114: Playoffs (part 1)

     Team Frontal Clear is one of the team participants that manage to make it to the offline matches. It is also the first enemy team confronted by the conquering clouds in the offline matches. Just like the team conquering clouds team frontal clear is an amateur team. But unlike the team conquering clouds that made it through the finals mostly because of luck and their enemies giving up, team frontal assault made it by their effort.

From the online matches and until now, they have made it through pure effort and facing their opponents on the battles.

Towards Conquering Clouds who most of the audience have attended for to watch and cheer up, all of the members of Frontal Clear have resentment inside their hearts. Most of all, the captain of Frontal Clear.

The adoration of the crowd, them making to the playoffs, – the team conquering clouds didn't deserve any of it.

Soon, the match started. The map that the Alliance has chosen was the simple PVP Arena. It was neutral map for both of the players.

In the playoffs just like the  pro league of the glory pro alliance, the playoffs of challenger's league are composed of only group challenge and team challenge. But unlike the regular group challenge where there were only 3 players that would be sent out for each team.

The team's for players would send out 5 players of their own. The player that would die on one team would replace by one of the players sent out to fight in the group challenge. This is a last team standing fight. When all of the players from the opposite team are dead, the remaining team is awarded 5 points. But in this fight, if the opposite team has defeated some players from the enemy team, it wouldn't end up with them earning a zero points in this challenge.

For example if the enemy team defeated 2 players from the opposite team and lose, they would gain 2 points.

Soon, team frontal clear and conquering clouds sent out their first players. For the team frontal clear, it was their blade master. But seeing what the team conquering clouds have sent for their first player, the captain of team frontal clear is angry.

The berserker of team conquering clouds. Player name Cross Knife.

Fuck! Team Conquering Clouds haven't change their strategy for the group challenges. And this time, they even dare to become more arrogant!

Sending out this player, this brat... Who does he think he is?! Does he really think that he can 1 V 5 all of them? Pui! In their dreams! Team Conquering Clouds need to be put on their place!

After entering the game, since Arena is just a plain and small map, the two players sent out immediately came into confrontation.

The captain of frontal clear who have watched few matches of conquering clouds were relieved when he saw that Cross Knife wasn't purposely injuring himself and he was avoiding the attacks sent out to him. At least, they were taking their team a bit more seriously.

The player Cross Knife keep dodging the attacks sent to him by the blade master.

' Coward.. '

As the Captain of Frontal Clear thought that, Cross Knife suddenly change his routine of cowardliness and lunged to the frontal clear's blademaster when he least expected it.

Blood Snatch. A berserker awakening skill.

Cross Knife grabbed their team's blademaster. When an opponent was grabbed by that skill, the opponent that was grabbed has their skill silence for 5 seconds for regular amount of skill points on it. If it was max out, then 10 seconds.