Chapter 8

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 8: Green Forest Dungeon (1)

    When I arrived at the edge of the Green Forest Dungeon, I saw many players standing in there. Some of them may have been looking or waiting for their teammates. Some of them was recruiting new players.

{ 2 players to go! 2 players to go! We need a player who was planning to become a swordsman and a knight! }

{ 5 green forest dungeon run who wants to join? Anyway, we don't need any priest! }

{ What?! That's fucking discrimination!!! }

{ Gunner class! Need gunner class! }

{ Need one more player of any class! Even you are an unspecialized class we don't mind! }

{ Unspecialized? What's that? }

{ Never thought I would heard someone say that forgotten and nerfed class. }

{ Rainbow Strawberry where are you?! Dare to show your face here? I would make you pay for kill stealing me in the dungeon! I have seen your scheming ploy! }

{ Give me back my weapon Rainbow Strawberry! }

{ Curse you fucking Bastard! }

And of course, there was those players who have their own agenda. The Green Forest Dungeon is so lively. It was also very noisy and there's a lot of players cursing other players. Sigh, no matter what game it is, there would be always toxic players. It wasn't really much different from my experience in my past life. Speaker mode doesn't have any filter or censorship for the curses, but typing does. It was also noticeable that the game doesn't have any background music. Well, it would be pretty distracting if it does and you wouldn't properly hear the command of your team leader or the message of your teammates.

I look around the place and finally after a few moments of looking i manage to find my fellow team members. I move my character to walk towards their direction.

« Grand Caster: I apologize for making you wait. »

I typed on the keyboard while hoping that I didn't make them annoyed or angry. I have exceeded the time of my promise arrival. Instead of 2 minutes, I have arrived at 3 minutes and a few seconds. I have spent some of my time selling some of the dropped equipments that didn't belong to my intended general class before I got my character here. I really got lucky with the monsters dropping items even through most of those dropped equipments are white with only a few green equipment dropping. Most of the dropped items belongs to the fighter, night walker and swordsman class. It was really infuriating that I only got a few drops belonging to mage class and most of those drops was white equipments. Thankfully, I got quite lucky that I gained green and a single blue equipment drop while killing monsters. Currently I am wearing a beginner level decent mage equipment on my upper body, waist, lower body, shoe, cloak and weapon. When I say decent, it was mostly filled with green equipments with the exception of my weapon which was a blue equipment. I observe my teammates equipment and was surprised to find that my equipment was a little bit better than them.

They doesn't have any blue equipment. All of them are filled with green equipment and those aren't green equipment are filled with white equipments. Moon Ziqin has a 5 green equipments including his weapon. Twilight Rose and Watching Hound has 4 green equipments. Cross Knife has a 3 green equipments. This player... he was using the pitiful rusty sword that was definitely a white equipment.

{ It's fine. We didn't wait and waste much time. Anyway I am the team leader Moon Ziqin. I am planning to be a Gunner Class. }

After our team leader introduce himself, it was like a cue to my other teammates to introduce themselves.