Chapter 86

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 86: Map Training

Around 2:00 pm, we arrive at the Conquering Clouds apartment at J City. The Apartment was different from before. The paints are replaced by a bright colored white while the roads and pavement around the apartment have been repaired.

Zhang Yuan and the others could have their cars or taxis to stop by nearby. When we arrive we are welcomed by the Wen family guard, and Hao Junya greeted us as he opened the door. He also curiously asked about the little sacks.

" What's that? "

" Chocolate and flowers. Want some nya-ge? "

Hao Junya frowned when he heard the nickname that I have for him again. Most of the others like it and were amused by my nickname for Junya-ge. On the other hand, Junya-ge doesn't like it much but he hasn't so far informed me to stop calling me by that nickname.

As for why he quite dislikes it. As he has said before, he is in no way or any form associated with a cat nor he is a fucking catboy.

" Sure. "

I handed him the small sack and I let Junya-ge to pick chocolate from it. Then he asked what would he do from the small sack.

" You can ask the others if they want some. "

Along with Sister Chao-Xin, Junya-ge followed us to the elevator. He then pushed the button to the 2nd floor. For Sun Xiang and Zhishi-ge, they decide to take the stairs. The elevator has a limit capacity of 5 people but Sun Xiang always use the stairs since he have gotten here.

Nope, it's not because he was scared of using the elevator and believed ghosts like Yue Ziqin-ge. He just prefer using the stairs so that he would move his body. Climbing the stairs was a little exercise to Sun Xiang.

Guo Zhishi-ge decided to join Sun Xiang on his quest of a healthy body so he started taking the stairs. As for Junya-ge, he can't bother himself to take the stairs. There's an elevator, it's convenient. Why tire yourself out on the stairs when Elevator is easier?

At that retort, Sun Xiang could only sneer at Hao Junya-ge.

When me, sister and Junya-ge arrived at the second floor, Junya-ge have given the sack to the others. They were confused at first but with Junya-ge's explanation, they started choosing their own chocolates.

" I didn't know that you were popular and there's a lot of girls at your school, Jung Feng. Is your school a former only girls school? "

Meng Qiangwei-ge teased me. Confused at his statement, I decided to explain to him.

" The chocolates were from both girls and boys from my school so that's why there's a lot. Then some of my teacher's decided to give me the chocolates that we're given to them. "

" Oh, I see.. so you're popular to both? "

I was started to get weirded out by Meng Qiangwei-ge's intense gaze that was directed at me. Opening the computer and logging into Glory, I started playing.

Focus on Glory, Ignore Meng Qiangwei-ge's strange questions.

A little bit later both Sun Xiang and Zishi-ge arrived and also logged in glory using their accounts.

" Okay, as usual for our daily training enter a random pvp arena match 10 times for solo battles against a random player in a random map. After that, a random team pvp match with random teammates against random opponents on random maps. "

Zhang Yuan-ge declared. Everyone followed his orders.

One of Conquering Clouds form of training.. Is just what have Zhang Yuan-ge have relayed on us. It was always done by us everyday since we started our training.

Unlike the pro players have always done on choosing their 19 home maps for every season, this training was different.

As for why it started, I should have keep my mouth shut.

" Zhang Yuan-ge why don't we have a random map and random battle training everyday? In that way, we could train our adaptability! "

Thankfully, Zhang Yuan-ge just decided to add this form on training to us and not erase the usual meta method of training of choosing 19 home maps and training yourselves on that said map.

So far we have chosen 8 home maps for us to train. And the choices were quite unusual.

At first Zhang Yuan-ge were apalled with our map suggestions but as the time passed, he decided to go along with it.

Dark Lord's Tomb

Volcano Islands

Shipwreck seas

Colliding Icebergs

Blood River

Magnet Desert

Curse graveyard

Rainbow Bridge

For now, I didn't immediately started training on random maps like the others. What I have done was to create a private pvp room and not invite any opponent. After that, I entered a specific map that I haven't finish exploring yesterday and have the time set for it to be unlimited or if I have died. Then I started exploring the map while Sister Chao-Xin give me my notebook and pen.

I look at what I have written on it so far yesterday.

[ Map. 36. " Snake Island "

• A very dangerous map filled with venomous snakes with each different kind of poisons on their own. One of the most dangerous maps that exist on Glory.

• According to my research, there wasn't even a one time where it was even chosen in Chinese Glory Pro Alliance since season 1 or even in the other countries pro alliance as a home map.

• One of the most unpopular maps in Glory.

• All snakes are level 1. The only thing to worry about are their venomous bites.

• Most of snakes venom are mostly harmless, but there's some snakes that was dangerous.

• Snake venom bites can be stacked on the maximum amount of 99.

• Not recommended for people that was afraid of snakes... ]

Then I decided to add my opinion or theory for the map today.

[ • A king snake/emperor snake should exist on this map.

• I still haven't manage to found it... ]

While I was busy writing on my notebook, My Sister Chao-Xin suddenly exclaimed gaining the attention of me and the others on the room.

In front of my character was a very gigantic snake. Then my character was swallowed whole by that snake and I died.

" Looks like I found it.. "

I said gulping unconsciously. It's so scary! A level 1 snake have swallowed my character whole and died!

When did even the gigantic Snake appeared ?!

Later, I tried the map again and made several discoveries on the map and the level 1 snake emperor.

A grin formed on my face and the others shivered having an ominous premonition. A smile formed on my face.

" Guess, we have another map to be added Zhang Yuan-ge. "