Chapter 61

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 61: The pirate war game (part 4)

   One by one team yellow sat in front of the computer. In the middle was Xiao Shiqin. On his right side was Tian Sen followed by Fang Shiqian. On his left side was Jun Feng followed by Sun Xiang.

When all of them sat in front of their computers, they notice other than the glory log-in device, keyboard, and mouse, there were already account cards provided for them.

Picking the account card, Jun Feng frowned when he noticed that other than the ID number, there wasn't anything indicating what kind of class is the card.

" Fuck, is this a level 1 account?"

Fang Shiqian muttered while he inspected the card.

" If it is level 1, then it is intended for the event."

Xiao Shiqin commented as used the card provided to him in the glory log on the device.

[ Welcome to Glory's Pirate War Game]

[ You are invited to join the private lobby: Pirate War Mini-event

< Accept > < Deny >]

Team yellow accepted the invitation offered to them. Their monitor then showed the list of people in the lobby and 7 the seven boxes and the box's names are just like the color of the box. Inside the box, there need to be 5 players that needed to fill up.

On the corner of the monitor was the lobby chat. Messages are already appearing thanks to a certain someone.

[ Pirate War Mini-event Lobby Chat

Player Blue 1: Fuck! Why the hell my character is a level 20 unspecialized with a bunch of basic skills?!

{ Player White 1 changed his name to Immovable Rock alt }

Player Red 1: Xinjie is lacking in creativity.

{ Player Black 1 changed his name to Swooksar alt }

Swooksar alt: This is convenient

{ Player Bronze 1 changed his name to Desert Dust alt }

{Player Blue 1 changed his name to Troubling Rain alt real}

Troubling rain alt real: Wenzhou is right Ye Qiu! Fuck! This unspecialized class is trash! I hope that I can change it later!

{ Player Red 1 change his name to One Autumn Leaf alt }

{ One Autumn Leaf alt muted Troubling Rain alt real in the lobby chat for 5 minutes}

{ Player Green 1 change his name to Vaccaria alt }

Vaccaria: Thank you for silencing him. A little quiet is accepted since it was expected that he would open his mouth a lot with the regular season rules not applicable.

{ Player Yellow 1 change his name to Life Extinguisher alt }

Life Extinguisher alt: Everyone please does not press the ready button yet. There are options and you could find the guidebook for this game.

One Autumn Leaf alt: Thank you for the information little Shiqin.

Desert Dust alt: You could just keep the information to yourself

Life Extinguisher alt: It's no use if I decided to keep it. I better share it with everyone than ended up with all of us wasting a lot of our limited time on the island.

After all of the Player 1 have changed their names and started reading the guides, the rest of the players soon followed to change their names.

{ Player Yellow 5 change his name to NO. 1 eldritch lore fan alt}