Chapter 6

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 6: 1st Friend

At exactly 4:00 pm– The Classes finally ended. My classmates quickly rushed to the exit. As for me, I waited for my father to enter the classroom and pick me up. But before that happened, I was surprised when our homeroom teacher asked me if I was okay or if I was occupied.

" Jun Feng, are you doing well? Do you have any stuffs that you do at home? "

" I am doing fine Teach, but I can't really say that I have a lot of things to do. "

I replied to her answer while my gaze unconsciously drifted down to a certain part of my body. I was also wondering why she suddenly asked me such certain questions. It wasn't like that I was making trouble in her class. In fact, I am doing well. I am one of her honor students– The first in class. (I know it was shameful! With my memories of my past life, it was really considered cheating!)

" I see, then will it be okay for you if you join the competition? "

After my homeroom teacher– My math teacher Miss Du said those words, she suddenly have taken out several pamphlets. Spelling, Chess, Go, Math, Story, Poem, Poster and Singing. I stared at those several contest pamphlets regretting my answer previously towards my teacher.

" Miss Du.. This– "

" This would help you to accumulate extracurricular points! It was really unfortunate that you can't participate in Mister Qin's classes, but with this, I am certain that you would pass in your PE class! "

I really regretted my decision.

" Miss Du, I don't think that I can participate several competitions at once. "

I am aware that all of this would happen in the third week of December. I heard it after all from those students who was part of the clubs.

" Nonsense! "

Miss Du look at me with a determined expression in her eyes.

" I believe that you can do it Jun Feng! "

Your dattebayo Naruto talk won't work with me.

" After all, you are one of the smartest kid in this school! You are also quite advance and mature for your age. "

I can feel myself blushing. Not because of the compliment. Nor it was because I am being complimented by a beauty. But because it was so shameful that I wanted to hide. I am a young adult in mind– I am not proud of my achievement since I know that I was cheating. What would be the God who have given me a second chance say in this situation? That God must be watching right now. I hope she wasn't laughing or mocking my predicament.

After a few minutes of talking and soliciting by my homeroom teacher, I reluctantly agreed. She has also helped me to go at the school gate and we waited for my Father to fetch me. When he arrived and saw me waiting at the school gates with Miss Du, he thanked her for her kindness and concern over me.

" Thank you Miss Du for helping my son. "

" Don't worry, Mr.Shen. It was my job as a teacher to take care of my precious students. Jun Feng is really smart and an obedient student. "

What a great faker. I thought as I hear Miss Du spout so much flowery words and compliments. You just need me for the competition!

" Yes, he really is. He was an obedient child. "

I stared at my Father who look so proud when he said those words. I brought my hands to my chest as I rubbed them. I can feel my heart twisting at those words. At my actions, my Father and Miss Du look at me.