Chapter 25

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 25: 1st Guild Announcement

   Tuesday. December 8, 2020 in the afternoon–

After I got home from the classes, I immediately logged in the game of Glory after my father helped me on opening the computer. It wasn't just that. He also started reading the instruction manual of the voice changer so that i can finally speak in the game.

Meanwhile, my brother and sister isn't still at home according to mother. Both of them decided to take an excuse on their respective job and classes so that they can help me on the matters regarding my story. I was thankful and glad for both of them while at the same time I was also worried. Won't the boss of my big brother and the teachers of my sister would be happy that my sister didn't attend in some of her classes today? I really hope not.

After a while, father reassured me that I can use the voice changer and and also taught me how to tweak it from what he read in the instruction manual.

I decided to have the voice changer change according to my preference. Logging in the game, I was notified that I received an invitation from Moon Ziqin and a message from the Guild leader of the Conquering Clouds on his alternative account, Storm Conquest.

« Storm Conquest: All of the new and low leveled players from the 8th Server, head to the boneyard  leveling area. »

I wonder what's with the message? It seems that we wouldn't be doing a normal dungeon run as I have always done with Moon Ziqin and the others.

But as I stared at the time that the message and invitation from both Moon Ziqin and Storm Conquest was sent, I notice that it was sent 20 minutes ago.

Crap.

Installing the voice changer has been taken a lot of time.

------------------

Boneyard is a place of both leveling area and a dungeon. For a leveling area, the recommended players is for level 23 to 26. While the dungeon is for level 23 to 27. The Boneyard area in the game is filled with coffins, damage graves, weeds and dead trees.

Currently, Zhang Yuan also known on his alternative player account as Storm Conquest was in the leveling area of the Boneyard where the number of players aren't restricted to enter. He was killing mobs of combined skeleton monsters and zombies to gain experience and drops while waiting for the others to appear.

After a while, he saw two players approaching his location. Thankfully, it seems that it wasn't a stranger but the Wen Siblings player characters in this game. Specifically, it was their alternative accounts Disordered Elegance and Opposite Balance.

The two siblings greeted him and they talk for a while regarding matters in real life and in this game before they noticed other players approaching them. It wasn't player killers that approached them but the low leveled guild members of their newly established guild conquering clouds. There are a total of 16 players that arrived. Among them was Yue Ziqin's team who was his former classmate in Highschool. There are 4 players in his team including Yue Ziqin's spitfire character. Through, he noticed that Grand Caster wasn't still in their team.

After privately asking Yue Ziqin in a game chat, he learned that Grand Caster is student. Zhang Yuan frowned when he learned of Grand Caster's circumstances.

It seems that Grand Caster was a busy person. Zhang Yuan thought to himself. But before he got into much deeper and dove into negative and complicated thoughts, he shook himself out of reverie.

Zhang Yuan decided to start what they are here for in the boneyard. He started announcing what they are here for.

{ Alright everyone, Listen up! I'm glad for all of you who have joined the Conquering Clouds. I was grateful for everyone who joined on this new and small guild. Conquering Clouds was just a measly newly established guild who wasn't even comparable to the famous guilds are there. It was like an ant being compared to elephant– and so with that, thank you everyone for your consideration and giving this guild a chance!

And for the thing that I have promised before some of you joined the guild, I will definitely fulfill them. Anyway, as a member of the guild, I know that some of you are total newbie in the game of Glory so I wouldn't expect all of you to donate materials, equipments and gold instantly, it was alright even you donate small things. Other than donation, what is this guild really needed wasn't material things but the members cooperation. Unity, that is what this guild needed to remain firm and strong. If you can't donate, then please do some guild quest. }

After his impromptu speech, there was a silence for few a seconds. Even through he can't see the player's character reaction, in his mind Zhang Yuan can feel the players judgemental stare. Are his speech isn't good enough to motivate them? Zhang Yuan wondered.

After a moment when he was starting to get nervous, he heard someone mutter some words as well as the other players with him.

{ Is this what a hardcore role player looks like? I didn't know that there was someone who would take Glory seriously. }

Instantly, Zhang Yuan felt embarrassed by those words. At the same time, he also felt frustrated and angry at that player. It looks like there was someone who didn't take Glory seriously. He decided to find that player who said those words. If looks could kill, that person's character would be already dead with the way Zhang Yuan was glaring on his computer monitor.

Zhang Yuan was angry. Not for himself and his cheesy speech, but for his beloved game Glory.

While he was feeling angry, Zhang Yuan heard the voice of someone.

{ Glory is a precious game to us, Cross Knife. I know that you are a newbie in this game, but please be careful on the words that you said. }

On the screen, Zhang Yuan followed the voice and found a female priest lecturing a male berserker.

{ She's right, Cross Knife. }

Unexpectedly, a familiar voice of someone butted in the conversation. It was Yue Ziqin.

{ .. Sorry. }

The male berserker who was being lectured apologize. After that, Zhang Yuan decided to don't care anymore since it was because that the player was just a newbie and the game. Not just because of that, but also because Yue Ziqin would handle it with his team.

After his speech, and Yue Ziqin's teammates conversation ended, Zhang Yuan decided to reveal the main goal of their gathering here in the boneyard area.

{ Today, we would hunt the boneyard's wild boss Blood Gunner Yagg. I hope everyone would cooperate with our guild's first task! }