Chapter 27

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 27: Wild Boss War Part 2

When I arrived at the Boneyard Area, I was shocked at the scene that lay before me.

" Fuck! "

" Ahhh!! "

" What the hell?! "

"Who the fuck stole my items earlier?!"

" Piss off Samsara Bastards! "

" Kill them! "

It was complete chaos in the boneyard area. There were a lot of players in this place. Most players were from the big and famous guild of this game Glory.

Blossom Valley, Samsara, Void Walk and Misty Castle – Those wore the players that I can see the most on the name of the players.

Where are the conquering clouds?

In the distance, I look around anxiously. I couldn't see any of my fellow guild members or familiar faces.

Hiding from the view and using things such are dead trees, coffins, and graves as a hiding spot, I cautiously thread more and more to the chaos while avoiding garnering attention and being seen.

[ < Conquering Clouds Chat Group>

Null Envy– Witch: It's no use! 😱😱.. Berserker Cross Knife doesn't want to retreat! Leader? @Leader?! Please!

Cross Knife– Berserker: Retreat?! Who the fuck said that we would retreat?! We would get our revenge!!

Disordered Elegance– Launcher: Usually, It would be a good and rational decision to retreat since we can't defeat all of these big guilds, but I am quite angry today. 🤗🤗 How dare they kill Vanishing Tempest!! We haven't done anything to them and they also started killing our other members. They killed my little brother opposite balance too!

Opposite Balance– Knight:  Since I am touched that you would seek revenge for me and the guild leader, but if you and the others keep this up, we would lose a lot. 😑😑

Twilight Rose– Priest: Yes! Jackpot! Good work Cross Knife, another player kill has been added to your record!

Cross Knife– Berserker: You're not also not bad... Just keep healing me so that I could kill more of these bastards.

Moon Ziqin– Spitfire: 😩 Twilight Rose, don't encourage him! Guild Leader, where are you?

Storm Conquest– Blade Master: Wait guys, I am coming back again!

Opposite Balance– Knight: Wait, don't!! Don't encourage them to seek revenge for you after you die again!

Storm Conquest– Blade Master: No! I wouldn't retreat! What kind of guild leader would I become if I retreat while all of you are doing your best to kill those fucking bastards?!

Null Envy– Witch: Guild Leader... Please don't, Don't come back! I'm afraid that you would be killed again! You have been killed 5 times!

Watchful Hounds– Ninja: I trapped a Samsara and Misty Castle! Here guys, let's kill them!      ]

No matter what in the game or the group chat, it was full of chaos and bloodlust. I'm afraid that if sister Chao-Xing was here, she would be angry that I was hearing these players curse and they are certainly a bad influence on young children.

After browsing the QQ chat of our guild, it looks like our goal has changed from killing the wild boss to killing as many people outside of our guild.

Moving my hands, I started typing on the keyboard.

[ < Conquering Clouds Chat Group>

Grand Caster– Summoner: I'm sorry guild leader and everyone that I'm late. I am here now but why is it so chaotic?

Storm Conquest– Blade Master: Oh, Grand Caster you're here now? .. It's good but you are already late since Blood Gunner Yagg has been killed steal from us as well as the drop materials from the wild boss. But since you're here, additional firepower to kill this fuckers is very welcome!

Disordered Elegance– Launcher: +1

Opposite Balance– Knight: Zhang Yuan! Sister!

Grand Caster– Summoner: Aye, aye, Guild Leader!

Cross Knife– Berserker: Grand Caster comes here to support me and kill this fucking ignorant players!

Moon Ziqin– Spitfire: 🥺🥺

Grand Caster– Summoner: Okay, Cross Knife. Tell me your coordinates.

Moon Ziqin– Spitfire: 😩😫    ]

After informing the group of my arrival, I look more carefully at the state of the chaos. There are a lot of dying players and it was very chaotic.

It was verified that some other players would accidentally hurt their guild members. So, others have their friendly fire function turned on.

It was a good situation for me and the others as I was already thinking of situations where I could abuse and exploit it entirely.

But first, let's go to Cross Knife and Twilight Rose's location without being involved too much in the ongoing chaos. But if someone has come in my way, then a fight or battle would be unavoidable.

I could already feel a smile that wasn't a nice smile form on my face as I think of that situation. It's been a long time since the last time of my PK experience in my past life.

Day after day, I couldn't deny that my previous game addiction is surfacing again. I could feel myself brimming with excitement at the prospect of killing players and stealing their dropped items.

RPG, Gun games, Sci-fi, Mystery, Thriller, Gacha, Card Games, Dating Sim, etc. There were a lot of games that I played in my past life.

And on most games where it was allowed to player kill, I would always end up being dragged into stepping into the abyss of the player killing path.

The scene that lay before me was like those times. But I think that there were still a lot of surprises and excitement that this game has to offer.

" There! I saw a pest from that guild! "

While reminiscing about my game experiences in my past life, it seems that I was found out as I got closer and closer to my destination.

Sighing, it seems that I have no choice but to fight.

{ Ahh, it seems that I have been found out~ }

With the voice changer installed, a creepy voice comparable to a deranged killer came out completely making the one who wanted to kill my character off guard and frightened. Using the opportunity, I didn't waste this chance to stand idle for this show of weakness.

[ Dragon Tooth ]

[ Magic Missile ]

[ Player Grand Caster has killed player Drizzle Dew ]