Chapter 50

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 50: Worth

Walking around B City was an interesting experience for him. It was his first time in the city and everything was a novel experience. He would enjoy the experience of the novelty of the city until he experience enough and it would go stale and old.

While he was walking around, he notice some people were sneaking glances at him.

" Tch."

He clicked his tongue in irritation. The people that were close to him, decided to distance themselves when they notice his irritation. He adjusted his winter jacket and called for a taxi to stop near the Glory Pro Stadium.

Later, he arrived. There were a lot of things going around. And there were a lot of restaurants, cafes and, hotels. Also, he can't forget the eye-catching McDonald's.

But other than those establishments, he found that there were a lot of stores selling merchandise about Glory. Collectible figures, shirts, fans, posters, pictures, etc.

Going closer to the stadium, he heard some of the people gossiping about how the Excellent Era would distribute merchandise with signatures from both Su Mucheng and Ye Qiu.

If he wasn't wrong, Su Mucheng was Dancing Rain that Pro Launcher and one of the few ones he could remember. Other than that Elementalist Chu Yunxiu, was only the other female and most of the Glory Weebs drooled in their dreams.

His face turned ugly at that thought. It was the fault of Seven Clouds and Queen Bee for even putting that thought in his mind. If they only haven't mentioned it yesterday. Then it wouldn't even enter his mind.

As for Ye Qiu. That was the person behind One Autumn Leaf. While he was walking, his fist clenched as he thought of that shameless person.

One Autumn Leaf and the other experts of this game didn't enter his mind while he was playing Glory.

But since that day, One Autumn Leaf started haunting his mind and the person behind him.

He remembered the spear piercing through Grand Caster's chest before he turned into a corpse and dropped his orange weapon.

" Oh? Just orange equipment? "

That person dared to be disappointed after killing Grand Caster and acquiring his event points.

A shameless greedy bastard. That's what One Autumn Leaf is and there's nothing that he could see that is admirable within that Ye Qiu.

Glory players were blind for admiring that man.

But after killing Grand Caster, One Autumn Leaf just left him alone until he was killed by the other players.

Some people may see it as mercy.

But it was nothing but mercy.

It was cruel and heartless.

One Autumn Leaf has seen him as something useless. So there's no point in killing him.

He wasn't that person's equal.

He's a weakling.

Since that day, his expectations were smashed to pieces.

He has played a lot of games.

He thought that Glory would be another one of those.

Easy, boring, and something that he could use to earn money.

He was confident in his skills.

He met Moon Ziqin and the others, and Glory became something bearable.