Chapter 63

Archie 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 63: The pirate war game (Part 6)

     Before Dawn on the 2nd day, Fang Shiqian and Jun Feng returned to the island's shore. There, Xiao Shiqin, Tian Sen, and Sun Xiang are waiting for them.

One by one all of them took out all of the materials that they gathered and discuss what would they do with the items.

Xiao Shiqin had managed to find a blueprint for a ship. And it was also better than the normal ship blueprint.

[ Argo- (Ship Blueprint)

Speed: 10
Storage Capacity: 8
Defense: 3
Maneuver: 8
Durability: 4
Cannon Range: 7

Description:

→ The fastest ship of the sea

Requirements:

5000 wood
1000 metal ]

The only problem was that the defense of the ship was lacking compared to the basic ship that has 5 points to it.

But discerning its other traits, the speed, storage capacity, and maneuver and cannon range of the ship, it is better than a basic ship.

As long as they would avoid the cargo being damaged and attacked by the other ships with their cannon balls, the Argo would be fine.

Still, even if the 3-day grace period ended and they decided to head towards the treasure island, they wouldn't be able to automatically reach the treasure island.

The treasure island has a defense barrier placed around the location preventing the entries of the ships and players towards the island. The treasure island's barrier would be deactivated if only 3 ships are left.

Currently, Team Yellow has gathered 3555 wood and 570 metal. They needed more if they wanted to build the ship and they needed an excess amount to repair the damages on the ship, in case it would happen.

Other than finding a blueprint for the ship, they have managed to find blueprints for several weapons and necessary equipment. With enough materials, they succeeded in crafting them.

At that time, Jun Feng was confused why Sun Xiang insist he would be the one doing the crafting. They have a 90% chance of success in creating the equipment and weapons.

It wasn't like they would fail in crafting.

Pro players like Xiao Shiqin, Tian Sen, and Xiao Shiqin have more experienced than him and they were more knowledgeable when it comes to silver equipment.

Surely, they wouldn't produce trash silver equipment unlike him.

( Until now, the words of the Feudal Blacksmith still leave a bitter taste in Jun Feng's mouth. He swore that he would find a way to get revenge on the Feudal Blacksmith for everything that he have done to him. )

Xiao Shiqin and the other experts were confused at first at Sun Xiang's request. But they eventually decided to let Jun Feng be the one who would craft their equipment, weapons, materials, etc.

In the end, all of these things have been successfully crafted. The 3 experts decided to delegate the task of crafting to Jun Feng.

Sometimes, even if an object has a 90% chance of crafting success like those silver pieces of equipment, they are still guaranteed to fail.

Many materials from boss drops were wasted because of it. Until there was a 100% chance of success, the technical staff in clubs would waste material drops from hidden bosses and wild bosses.

With the only exception if they are intending to experiment or research on creating a new type of weapon or equipment. But in those cases, they would use low-level materials and something easy to acquire and gather.

For the rest of the second day, Team Yellow procured a lot more materials and on the second night, they were finally able to build the Argo ship.

Team Yellow then decided to put the other materials and things that they have gathered but wasn't able to put them into their item inventory because it was already full.

When the 3rd day arrived, Team Yellow is already prepared to set sail towards the treasure island. With only limited time before their safe island would sink, Team Yellow decided to collect more materials until the afternoon.

Entering the Argo, team yellow takes one last glance at their safe island before departing. The safe island was slowly being covered by water coming from the sea.

Later, the sunset arrived and it was minutes before the night would envelop the sky.

While Xiao Shiqin was manning the ship, Jun Feng could see the silhouette of the peak of the mountain on their island. Even in the distance, there are the occasional tremors that could be felt in the sea.

Before the mountain of their island could disappear, Jun Feng blinked when he noticed something odd.

Instead of his face turning pale and becoming frightened, Jun Feng's expression changed into one of excitement and delight.

" Tentacles!! "

Jun Feng exclaimed happily. The other members of team yellow were startled by his loud voice.

But when they registered his words, the others immediately decided to turn their characters to look at the island once again while Xiao Shiqin just decided to look at Jun Feng's monitor.

There was indeed a gigantic tentacle wrapped at the peak of their safe island's only mountain. They watched when that tentacle then squeezed the peak of their safe island mountain tightly before the peak crumble into pieces.

" ......I think we should go away from here, Captain Xiao. "

Fang Shiqian suggested. Whatever that unknown tentacle monster is, they can't risk aggro or attacking it. He doubted that even with all of them being level 70, they would be able to kill that terrifying monster.

Nodding, Xiao Shiqin drives the Argo away from their once-safe island. Tremors could be occasionally felt until they receded and the only thing that they could feel are the waves coming from the sea.

But before team yellow could feel that they feel safe away from the unknown and terrifying tentacle monster, they suddenly heard a notification from the game system.

[ Blood Moon is approaching... ]

Facing the west direction, team yellow witnessed the blood-red moon slowly rising from the night horizon.

" Fuck! "

Fang Shiqian cursed and continued.

" What kind of bloody luck is this?! "

Not just Team Yellow, but looks like all 7 teams' first night in the sea would be filled with difficulty.