Chapter 132

Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 132: War Over Materials (Part 4- End)

  Saturday. July 24, 2021

    Avon Town. It is one of the safe town locations in Heavenly Domain. One of the places where no player killing is allowed. Breaking the no-killing player would result in 1 day banning by the player who violated the law. Currently, in front of the teleportation portals and the Sea Priest Sharon – The NPC who managed the teleportation portal, a bunch of players are gathered together. 3 group of glory players who came here today for a specific task.

Those 3 groups are the Guild of Conquering Clouds, Royal Style, and the Thunderclap.

{ Is everyone here? }

Xiao Shiqin asked. He received a reply from Fang Xuecai, Zhang Yuan, and Tian Sen.

{ All main members of Thunderclap present! }

{ All main roster of Conquering Clouds completely gathered! }

{ all of the Royal Style main members are completely gathered. }

{ Good. Then let me invite all of you. }

One by one, Xiao Shiqin started inviting the various members of the Conquering Clouds and Royal Style. Before they arrive in front of the teleportation portal of Avon Town, he already has the members of Thunderclap in his party. It took a little while for all of been to be put in his party but when he finished, there were a total of 75 members.

Other than the members of Glory Professional Alliance in their various teams, the people in the party are various main forces of their respective guilds.

Each of the guilds has a total of 25 members. Eventually, when Xiao Shiqin finished adding to his team, he started speaking and explaining the current situation.

{ For those who came here, you should already know why we came here today in front of the teleportation portal in a safe town. With our cooperation with each other for the wild boss we have garnered negative attention from the other guilds. As a result, we have become a victim of their relentless bullying. They were player-killing each of us in breaking the unofficial rule and making it hard for us to even acquire wild boss drops and materials. In the end, we get nothing. We only incur losses from fighting with the other guilds. }

Some of the players let out a sigh when they heard Xiao Shiqin. Feeling sad and hopeless over the loss of EXP and equipment, and being banned from the game ranging from hours today. On the other hand, there were those players who were angry at the unfairness and injustice that they suffered under the combined assault of the Excellent Era & Misty Castle, Herb Garden & Samsara, Tyranny & Void, Blue Rain & Hundred Blossoms.

In particular, one of those players is Cross Knife. Known as his real-life name is Sun Xiang. As someone who held a bit of a grudge against the Excellent Era's Captain One Autumn Leaf / 'Ye Qiu' due to the latter's actions during last year's Christmas Events, the recent one that 'Ye Qiu' enacted hasn't endeared him to Sun Xiang.

An unexpected ambush that One Autumn Leaf organized with his team of Excellent Era ended up killing all of the members of Conquering Clouds while they were busy killing the Wild Boss. Declaring that because they joined with Xiao Shiqin and Tian Sen, they had broken the unofficial rule.

" So, it would be my duty to punish all of you. "

Acted so self-righteous and later, ended up also breaking the unofficial rule to gain the advantage in Wild Boss Hunts while lecturing the other guilds who followed Excellent Era & Misty Guild's footsteps.

Ye Qiu was a shameless hypocrite.

Someday, that Shameless Bastard would get his comeuppance. And it would be Sun Xiang who would make him grovel to the ground!

While most of the players were feeling sad or angry and Jun Feng was clueless about Sun Xiang's dangerous thoughts, Xiao Shiqin continued to speak.

{ However, even if we can't get materials and drops from Wild Bosses, there are other ways we could get materials. It's not the NPC quest method but the familiar Dungeon Runs. The materials that we can get from the Dungeons may not be as good as the ones from the Wild Bosses. However, there are those Dungeons that give out the same quality as some of the wild boss material drops here in the Heavenly Domain. }

After a while, Xiao Shiqin finished his explanation to the group. Today, they would do a total of 41 dungeon runs. In total, they would go to 5 dungeons. In the first dungeon, they would enact a dungeon run 10 times. And for the last one, they would only have 1 dungeon run.

The 1st dungeon is the Amazo Dungeon. A dungeon with a special environment. One notable thing to notice in this dungeon is that it has a tropical rainforest environment.  The enemies consist of insects and animal monsters. And prominently, a specific human-type enemy which is female human enemies.

The 2nd dungeon is the Cuckoo Land. It is also a dungeon in a special environment. A land in the sky. A dungeon filled with hole traps that would end in instant death because of the fall damage. Enemies of this dungeon specialize in status effect attacks. It was recommended that bring cure potions and have a priest in the team.

The 3rd dungeon is Alfe. A forest dungeon. One of the most popular dungeons in Glory. Particularly for the Mage-based class. The reason for it was because of the enemies. The enemies of Alfe Dungeon are elves, pixies, and spirits. Enemies with high magic talent and affinities. The drop of this dungeon prioritizes magic-based stat the most.

The 4th dungeon is Narka. The enemies in this dungeon are the demonic race. The Boss of this Dungeon is very notable because there are specific ways to kill them. With one mishap on those steps, all of your team is guaranteed to be dead.

The 5th dungeon is called Rubik's Dungeon. A recently added dungeon in Heavenly Domain in the last year during December at Heavenly Domain. So far, it is known as the most difficult Dungeon.

According to the rumors, it has even made Zhang Xinjie the vice-captain of Tyranny and user of the First Cleric Immovable Rock curse 3 times while he was in that Dungeon.

This dungeon wouldn't only test your skills as a Glory Player but also your intelligence as a human being. And it wasn't only two traits that were needed in the dungeon mockingly called the Time Limit RNG Puzzle Dungeon. The last thing that the players needed was luck. If you don't have that trait, then the only thing waiting for you is death.

Eventually, Xiao Shiqin and the others left the Avon Town and made their way to the 1st dungeon.