Chapter 22

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 22: The plan to create a guild

     Monday, Zhang Yuan, Wen Qianmei and Wen Dui Fang logged in the game. Instead of using the accounts of Storm Conquest, Disordered Elegance and Opposite Balance respectively, they were using their max level accounts. The 3 of them wasn't also in the newest 8th Server of the game. They were in the Heavenly Domain using their original accounts.

In Sunday, the reason why She Jun Feng saw them as offline was that they weren't using their secondary accounts in the 8th Server. Zhang Yuan have spent his time buying gold coins through the website forums of Glory from the other players in the game on Sunday while having his original account start taking reputation quest from the NPCs. The two siblings on the other hand was looking for other players in the game and spent their time recruiting on Sunday.  

When Monday arrived, they have logged in using their Original Accounts. For Zhang Yuan, it was Vanquishing Tempest. Just like in the 8th Server, he was also a blade master in the original account. The circumstances could also be the same for the siblings. Their Original and Temporary Accounts are also of the same class.

After logging in the Heavenly Domain server, Zhang Yuan started creating a guild. In the Heavenly Domain, Zhang Yuan could directly create a guild. In creating a guild there was a requirement that was needed to be followed in creating a guild. For him to create a guild, there was the guild application which he have acquired because of the guild token that he bought from one of the players yesterday. The guild leader then would present an application and 30 players would need to respond. The guild leader was already included in that number. If the guild was created, the players who responded would become the first 30 members of the guild. 30 players was the minimum requirement that was required to create a guild. If the guild had less than 30 players, the guild would enter a 72 hour countdown. If the 72 hour have passed and the 30 player requirement wasn't fulfilled, the guild would be automatically disbanded.

That was why the 2 wen siblings was engrossed on befriending other players and recruiting them yesterday. Hopefully, the advertisement that they have done yesterday were successful. They have been announcing and advertising on the creation of their guild yesterday. If it wasn't enough, they have also invited some of their friends online that was already in the guild.

After a while, the 3 of them immediately logged in their alternate accounts in the 8th server using their spare computers in their houses.

{ Even if some of them, didn't join.. We would have at least a guarantee of already 6 members. }

Zhang Yuan said to the Wen Siblings online. Wen Dui Fang then agreed and asked.

{ Yup. It was already 6 guaranteed numbers since it was our own. We already need 24 players to join us. Hopefully, the people that we invited wouldn't reject us. Anyway what is the name of the guild? }

{ Since I am the guild leader, It should be named after me. }

Wen Qianmei scoffed.

{ How shameless and narcissistic Zhang Yu. }

Zhang Yu didn't mind the words of Wen Qianmei.

{ It would be most of money which would be spent after all for the guild and ensuring that we would be entice the players with benefits. }

{ So, as have my brother asked? What would be the name of the guild? }

{ Conquest..  hmmm... A cool name would be fitting. How about Conquering Clouds? it's sound so grand and domineering. }

---------------------------

Monday in the morning, I have spent 4 dungeon runs in the Frost Forest Dungeon with Moon Ziqin and the others.  We have encountered the hidden bosses of the dungeon in all of our 4 runs in the morning.

In the 1st run, we encountered the White Wolf. In the 2nd run, the white wolf and the goblin merchant Loraine. In the 3rd run was the White Witch which was known as the strongest hidden boss of the White Forest Dungeon. In the 4th run in the morning, they have encountered Goblin Merchant Lorraine again.

Twilight Rose started complaining upon the appearance of the hidden bosses.

{ Seriously, this is getting annoying. In most of our dungeon runs, in fact almost all of our dungeon runs...we have a very high chance of encountering hidden bosses.  }

He said to us, through I wonder until now why still no one in the team would still thought of him as a boy. So far, no one between the 3 of them thought that he wasn't a girl at all.

{ I take it wasn't the usual case, Twilight Rose? }

Watchful Hound asked him. I remember that Watchful Hound was also new to the game like me and Cross Knife. According to what I have learned from him, he played glory because of his cousin.

{ It wasn't. I am seriously considering that maybe, this newest 8th server wasn't implemented properly by the developers of the game. It has some bugs? }

{ I found your theory unlikely Twilight Rose. }

Moon Ziqin replied to him.

{ Why do you say so, leader? }

{ No one is complaining about encountering hidden bosses in the forums of the game and reporting of this matter. Also, wouldn't you consider this a lucky opportunity? We are fortunate to encounter hidden bosses since we gain more materials and have more chance to acquire high grade equipments. }

{ Well.. Our 3rd dungeon run in this Frost Forest dungeon took 30 minutes to be cleared. }

{ The boss have dropped an orange tier Equipment. }

Cross Knife muttered which was heard by us.

{ It was a berserker class Equipment! }

A few minutes later, Twilight Rose and Cross Knife are still arguing at each other. I took notice of the current time and it was already time for me to log out.

{ See you later, Grand Caster. }

{ Good Luck. }

Moon Ziqin and Watchful Hound said to me. Before logging out, I assured them that I would log in later.

It was now my time for School again. Grand Caster was already level 21 while they are level 22. I need to reach level 25, so that I can have my first desired summoned creature skill for my character in the game.

Monday at school was busy. It was filled with lectures and Miss Du wasn't still giving up on my recruitment for the competitions.

When I got home, I immediately logged in the game after father assisted me in doing several trivial matters like changing clothes, helping me go into my room and opening the computer.

My parents also asked me about the offer that I received for my story. I told them that I wanted to accept it. Both of them smiled and said that Brother and Sister would take care of it.

When I logged in the game, I expected that I would received Moon Ziqin requesting me to join in their party again.

[ Vanquishing Tempest [Level 70] has invited you to join Conquering Clouds. Will you accept the request?

< Yes >       < No >      ]

A guild invitation from someone was unexpected.