Yandere Camilo x Reader

Suggestion was made by  trueloverjay

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was walking down the town, every townspeople was waving and greeting me. It made my day because they never even talked to me, well, sometimes, but this is different. As I was on my way to the store to buy some things, I felt someone hugging me behind me. I turned around and my best friend, Camilo Madrigal was there.

" Hey Hermosa." Camilo teased " How are you."

" doing good Cam-Cam." I replied ( sorry for that shitty nickname) " what are you doing here?"

" going to the store so we can redecorate Mirabel's room. What about you?"

" I came to get some snacks."

" well, let's go in." Camilo smiled as he dragged me inside the store . As we came in to grab everything we need to get, I noticed my best friend, Marco in there.

 " hang on Camilo, I'll be right back."

" okay."

( Camilo's P.O.V)

As I was going to get one more thing, I turned around and saw Y/n talking to Marco.

I feel a bit mad, like, what does Marco have that I don't have?! sure he's attractive, but he can't shapeshift as I can?! and he's not popular like me! I leaned a bit closer and saw Marco giving Y/n a white sheet of paper

" call me when your ready." he said, as he walked pass me, he gave me glare and said " did it before you can,Madrigal."

Then he left the store. OH! HE'S SO GOING TO GET IT! As Y/n walked towards, me she yelled

" Yo! guess what?!"

" w-what..?"

" Marco asked me out on a date! AHHHH! I can't wait to tell my sister with her single ass self!"

" G-Good for you..." I said dryly " I'm proud of you..."

" thank you." Y/n smiled. Oh god, Y/n makes me helpless with her smile

( BoY yoU gOt Me Helpless! 🎶)

As we purchase our things, Y/n grabbed her bags and ran out side while yelling " I'm going back home! I'll see you later and tell your family I said hi!"

I waved goodbye to Y/n as she ran back home, now I got to deal with Marco. But first I have to go back to the Casita.

As I made it there, I opened the door and  saw Dolores was already there.

" I heard everything." Dolores said in a calm voice " I'll help you kill Marco so you can have your Y/n."

" Oh thank you Dolores!" I sighed " I thought you was going to scowl at me."

" No, I would never. Anyways, we should help Mirabel redecorate her room then we'll get rid of Marco."

" Deal."

( After redecorating Mirabel's room, I'm lazy)

" There.. All done!" Augustine said " Mirabel, what do you think?"

( This is her room)

" I love it!" Mirabel yelled cheerfully " Thanks everyone!"

" no problem." I smiled as I patted Mirabel's head " It was worth the shot"

" And besides, we wanted to make it perfect." Abuela joined in " why don't you chill out in here while we leave you alone."

" okay." Mirabel smiled as she was walking around in her new room.

As we left Mirabel's room, Dolores tapped me on the shoulder and said " let's find Marco before we forget."

" right, hey mom!"

as my mom turned around she said " what is it?"

" Me and Dolores are going out on  a walk, is that okay?"

" yeah, sure, just don't be late."

As me and Dolores left the Casita, I asked " where are Y/n and Marco?"

she stuck out her ear and said " They're at the La Gran Mariposa, you know, that one fancy restaurant?"

" Come on, let's go!" 

As we made it to the restaurant, we looked out the window and saw Y/n and Marco having a conversation, then Y/n said " I wonder where's the waiter, he should have been here right now."

" Well, I'm about to go to the bathroom, see ya."

As Marco got up to go to the bathroom, I shapeshift into a business man and said " wish me luck Dolores."

" you got the knife?"

I gently grabbed the knife from my pocket and said " yep."

" well, go and kill him."

" Okay." As I put the knife back, I walked inside the bathroom to Kill Marco.

( Inside the bathroom) ( Marco's P.O.V)

After I flushed the toilet, I opened the stalls to wash my hands, then a man came in and locked the door. I turned to him and yelled " yo! what are you doing?! I have to get out I-"

" SHUT UP!" yelled the man. I quickly recognize his voice.

" C-Camilo..? how did you? how did you know I was here?!"

" Dolores told me where you were, and in the meantime, you're trying to take Y/n from me."

" N-No I'm not." I lied " I was just being a nice-"

" DON'T LIE TO ME!" he screamed " I see the way how you look at them! the way you want them! and you even kissed them before!"

" T-That's because It was a dare! a-and what are you going to do to me?"

Camilo slowly smile and said " what I'm going to do.?"

 he walked up closer to me while slowly pulling a knife out of his pocket

" I'm going to kill you."

( Camilo's P.O.V)

As i was stabbing Marco's body, I was enjoying his screams and crying of terror, I won't stop until he's dead! After Marco stopped screaming, I laughed and said " They're mine!"