Yandere Camilo x Female Reader x Yandere Mirabel

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

I was in the town, playing with some kids, I was having a good time, until  I bumped into someone from behind me. I turned around and said " O-Oh, I'm sorry."

" It's fine." a familiar voice said, I quickly turned around and saw my old friend, Camilo Madrigal.

" Oh, hey Camilo!" I smiled 

" Y/n?" Camilo smiled brightly " Is that you?! oh my god! It's been so long!"

" Mrs. Y/n?" Alejandra said as she tugged on my dress " You know Camilo?"

" yeah." I replied " We've been friends since we met!"

" Are you friends with Mirabel too?" Cecilia asked

" Yep." I replied " I'm friends with both Camilo and Mirabel."

" That's so cool!" Juancho smiled 

" mm-hm." I hummed " Anyways, Camilo? wanna-"

As I turned around, Camilo disappeared

" I think he was jealous." Cecilia teased

" I doubt that." I sighed " Sometimes, he's like that. I dunno why."

( Camilo's P.O.V 🫓)

As I went back to the Casita, I ran up to Mirabel's room and yelled " Mirabel!"

Mirabel turned to me and said " Yes camilo?"

I grabbed Mirabel's cheeks and said " guess who I saw?!"

" who?" Mirabel replied as she moved my hands from her face

" Y/n L/n!"

Mirabel's face turned red, she said " Is she cute as always?"

" Of course!" I squealed " Man! I just want to kiss her adorable face!"

Mirabel laughed and said " Yeah, she is adorable and-"

As Mirabel turned to the window, her face turned into pure anger.

" What is it?" I asked " what do you see?"

Mirabel pointed at the window and said " Look."

I looked at the window and saw a guy who was threatening Y/n. He grabbed her neck and yelled at her, then he pushed her to the ground and walked away.

" I'm going to kill that bitch!" I growled as I was about to leave Mirabel's room. 

Mirabel then grabbed my arm and said " wait! Camilo! don't!"

I turned to Mirabel and said " why not?! He hurt our Y/n! he must pay."

Mirabel let go of my arm and whispered in my ear, I smiled slowly and said " good idea Prima." 

( That night//) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I slammed the door, I slid on the floor, hugged my knees and sobbed.

Hot tears rolled my eyes, my stomach and my mouth hurt. But I didn't care at all, I just continued crying. Then I stopped, I wiped my eyes. I then got up and said " I don't even care about living anymore... Andre's right.. I should just die."

As I was about to go to the kitchen and end my life, Someone knocked on the door.

I was about to answer it, but then I realize, what if its Andre? What if a weird person just want to rob me? Then my thoughts were interrupted as someone started to bang on the door.

Oh what the heck?! I put the chains on the door and unlocked it, until the door was burst open.  

As I took a closer look, the person was Mirabel Madrigal.

" Hi Y/n." Mirabel smiled " How are you-"

She stopped herself, her eyes widen of confusion and shock. She said " Y/n? h-have you been crying?!"

" don't remind me."  I muttered as I wiped my eyes again. " Anyways.." I asked " Why are you here? shouldn't you be with your fa-"

" Just wanted to see you." Mirabel smiled " I noticed the bruises on your face and some jerk named Andre hurt you. Can you open the door?"

" uh.. okay? but uh.. did Dolores told you that Andre hurt me?"

Mirabel stayed silent, she replied " no."

" then how did you-"

" JUST OPEN THE DOOR Y/N!" Mirabel screamed " I CAN'T BARE TO SEE YOU ALONE! ME AND CAMILO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU! OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR, FOR ME!"

I took a step back and said " M-Mirabel... Y-You're kinda scaring me.."

Mirabel then started to laugh hysterically and said " I know... just open the door and come to us.. be happy with us.. forever."

" Get away from me!" I screamed as I ran into the kitchen, ignoring Mirabel screaming my name.

As I made it to the backdoor, I slammed it open and ran. I looked behind me and saw Mirabel chasing me. I gained more speed, then I tripped into something.

"ow.." I groaned, As I opened my eyes, my eyes widen of fear because of what I tripped. It was Andre. His eyes were gone, he had been stabbed 13 times. I got up and took a step back, Then I felt someone grabbing me. I turned around and saw Camilo, who was covered in blood.

" There you are."  Camilo laughed. I was trying to break free from his grasp but I felt something stabbing my neck. I looked down and saw a syringe. As I was trying to break free, I felt a wet cloth being shoved in my nose. It was Mirabel. I then felt weak, just before everything could turn black, I heard Camilo saying " come on, lets go to our "home."

" Agreed." Mirabel replied " I'm so excited to leave the Encanto and to have Y/n by our side."

then everything turned black.