Yandere Isabela x Female Reader x Yandere Mirabel

This suggestion was asked by Savannah580484

( Okay, this is the female version, but this time, this will be written differently)

 (Y/n's P.O.V)

" ugh.. my head.."

As I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around and noticed that I was in the basement. But, the question is, why am I here? and who brought me here?

As I got up, I was about to leave, until something stopped me from going further, I turned around and realized that someone chained me up.

" What's going on?!" I yelled of confusion as I was trying to break free "who chained me up?!?"

Then all of sudden, the door slowly opened, that's when I heard two female familiar voices that were having a conversation

" I'm so glad we got rid of that bitch!" yelled the female voice which kinda sounded like Isabela

" I agree, Isa, and I can't wait to make Y/n ours!"

As the door fully opened, my eyes widen as I saw my kidnappers: Isabela and Mirabel Madrigal.

" What... the fuck?!" I whispered of full disbelief

 " speak of the devil.." Mirabel said as she turned to me with a smile on her face " our darling Y/n is awake."

" She is!?!" Isabela squealed happily as purple flowers popped on her hair

" Isabela... Mirabel? you brought me here?!? why!?!?"

" Because we love you too much!" Mirabel smiled as she walked up to me "and someday you will love us too."

" No I won't!" I yelled " You brought me here for no reason!"

" There's a reason we brought you here mi flor."

I glared at Isabela and said  " what's your fucking reason?!?"

" well, your boyfriend Marcus stole you from us, so me and Mirabel killed him in the most painful death."

Hot tears rolled down my eyes, I couldn't believe it.. THEY KILLED MARCUS!

" aw, are you crying of happiness?" Mirabel said as she cupped me cheeks

" NO!" I yelled " YOU KILLED MARCUS! WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY YOU FUCKING SADISTIC BITCH!"

Mirabel eyes widen of disbelief, she then said " how dare you... we did yourself a favor!"

" NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T!" I screamed of full anger " I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU TWO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH-"

before I could continue, I felt a sharp stab on my neck, I looked at my neck and saw that Isabela injected me with a syringe.

As I lay on the floor, my vision got blurrier, and blurrier, before everything could turn black

I heard Isabela saying " maybe this will teach you not to be a brat, but in the morning, maybe you'll respect us, good night darling." 

then everything turned black

sorry for that ending =>