Yandere Villain Madrigal Triplets x Female Reader Part 2

This suggestion was asked by The_Elite_One

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As my eyes slowly opened, I groaned " ugh... what happened."

Then my eyes were fully opened, I was laying in a bed, my arms and legs were roped up. I looked around and noticed, that I'm not in the Casita. 

" Now great..." I growled " I got kidnapped by my friends and now I'm tied up! What's going to happen now!?!"

The the doors open, I turned around and saw Bruno and Pepa who was holding some wood, And when Bruno turned to me, he dropped some wood and said " Pepa! our darling Y/n's awake!"

As Pepa turned to me, She dropped some wood too and said " Y/n! you're finally awake! did you sleep well?"

" I don't want to speak to you at the moment." I scoffed " I'm not suppose to talk to strangers."

Pepa then started to thunder, she replied " What did you say to me?!"

Just before Pepa could do anything to me, Bruno stopped her and said " don't to anything to her now sis. You can do what you're about to do, if she does anything bad." 

" You're right.." Pepa replied as the thunder cloud faded away  " And besides, she's too cute when she's mad."

I rolled my eyes and said " why did you guys even kidnap me?! Are you going to kill me?!"

Pepa and Bruno looked at each other, then me, and began to laugh.

" We're not going to kill you amor." Bruno smiled " We're going to keep you." 

" Why?!" I yelled " I can't stay with you guys forever! You guys are my best friends, you can't just-"

" But we just did." Bruno smiled " And, if you dare to escape, we will find you and punish you."

Then as Julieta entered, she awed and said " aw, our Y/n's awake."

As I was trying to struggle the ropes, Pepa gently grabbed my arm and said " ah,ah, ah, don't even think about struggling. The ropes are tightly secured, the only thing your going to do is burning your precious skin, and we don't want that to happen."

I stopped struggling and said " You won't get away with this! once when Alma finds out about this, she'll-"

" Alma won't do nothing!" Pepa growled as she tighten my arm " SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING! SHE' LL ALWAYS TRY TO RUIN EVERYTHING! WE  CAN'T ALLOW IT! WE CAN'T!!!"

" P-Pepa..." I grunted " You're hurting me!"

As she noticed what she was doing, she quickly stopped and said " Y/n.. I-I'm so sorry.."

As Pepa moved her hand from my arm. She then said " Y/n... don't ever say that woman's name. Ever again."

" Why?!" I yelled " what did you do to her?!!"

" We killed her." Bruno replied " It wasn't horrible, or bloody, she died peacefully in her sleep. We just gave her some poison pills, then she died in her sleep."

I replied " Y-You killed your own mother?! why??!"

" Because, we love you, Mi Querida, We'll do anything to keep you."

" Someday I will leave you Villains!"

The triplets laughed hysterically, then Julitea replied darkly " You Will never leave us! We will find you and we will never ever let you go!"

" I think it's time for you to take a nap now." Pepa replied as she grabbed a syringe and injected my arm. As my eyes were about to close, The last thing I heard from the triplets were

" We love you Y/n."

then everything turned black.