Yandere Isabella X Fem! Aromantic! Reader

You have been Friends with Isabella since her gift ceremony. To be Honest, your friends are best friends to the Family Madrigals for a very long time. But what you didn't know that Isabella Madrigal has a unhealthy obsession towards you.

After helping the Madrigals rebuilting,  as I took a drink of my water, my best friend Isabella Madrigal walked up to me with a smile on her face.

" H-Hey Y/n...." She said as she was playing with her hair " C-Can I tell you something?"

" Sure." I smiled

" W-Well.... I-"

Before Isabella could finish, Mirabel yelled from the distance " COME ON! GET IN HERE!"

As Casita's power pulled us in, everyone was gazing at the Casita like a fantasy castle.

As Antonio was on his pet Jaguar's back laughing, Isabella's dress became more colorful and more colorful flowers came from the ground ( they kinda look tacky lol)  Then Luisa picked up a huge plant, as she put the plant on the table, Antonio's Jaguar threw Luisa on a hammock then was served a coconut drink by the town's donkey. Then Pepa was dancing under her hail while everyone was cheering. Then the Casita pulled the Madrigals and My Family close together

" LA FAMILA MADRIGAL AND L/N!"

As the picture was taken, Casita pulled us into a CRAZY picture

As we looked back at the picture, we all laughed as Alma hung up the picture.

" Hey Isabella." I said as I turned to her " what were you about to say?"

As the music stopped, everyone's attention  turned to Isabella.

" Oh right!" Isabella yelled as she blushed a bit " Y-Y/n.... I love you! please be my boyfriend/girlfriend."

The People turned to me, waiting for my answer. I bit my lip and said " I-Isabella... I have something to tell you.... I-I'm Aromantic..."

Everyone stayed silent, Antonio turned to Camilo and asked " What does Aromantic mean?"

" It means not having... attraction feelings to the other person."

" I'm sorry Isabella.... I'm sorry to everyone." I said as I bowed my head

" It's fine Y/n." Alma smiled " I totally understand."

" You do?" I said as I rose up my head

" Of course Y/n!" Alma said as she gently grabbed both of my hands " Everything's fine, and you even told the truth! Anyways, Let's continue the celebration! music!"

As the music continued playing, I walked to Isabella and whispered " I hope your okay with it... that I'm.. you know, Aromantic."

" Of course!" Isabella smiled " I-I understand, your my best friend..."

I smiled at Isabella and said " Thanks Isa." Then I walked to Mirabel and Dolores to talk to them

( Isabella's P.O.V 🌺)

I- I can't believe it.... After all these years, I thought Y/n would love me back. But instead, He/She is Aromantic?! They don't love me.... I need them.... I want them.... I NEED TO HAVE THEM TO MYSELF!  But how... how can I make him/ her mine. I have to think, then an idea come up to me, I'll just drug them! As I ran to the kitchen, I grab Y/n's favorite drink from the fridge and poured it into a cup. After that, I went to the cabinet and grabbed a sleep drug. As I put two in the cup, I chuckled softly and said " Y/n... will finally be all mine."

As I put the sleeping drug back in the cabinet, I grabbed the cup and walked back to the entrance to find Y/n.

As I found Y/n dancing, I was admiring Y/n's dance move, every single step makes me blush. I shook my head and continued walking up to Y/n.

As I tapped on Y/n's shoulder  She/He turned to me and said " hey Isa!"

I smiled at Y/n and said " Here's your drink."

As I gave Y/n their drink, they gave me a confused stare and said " I-I didn't ask for this drink. Why'd you give it to me?"

Shoot! I have to think of something, I replied " B-Because I want to be generous to you, because your my best friend."

Y/n shrugged their shoulder and said " Thank you." As Y/n took a drink of their drink, they handed me their cup and said " Thanks Isa, I needed it.

" No problem." I smiled as i walked to the kitchen. As I threw the cup in the skin, I took a peek at Y/n and still saw them dancing. It wasn't long when Y/n stopped dancing to sit down.

" It's working!" I squealed quietly so nobody could hear me " The drugs are working." 

As Y/n layed down on the couch, I put up my best acting skills and walked up to Y/n

" Hey Y/n." I smiled as I sat down by them " Tired?"

No answer, It worked! As Alma noticed Y/n's sleeping body, she laughed while storking their hair and said " I guess they were tired after working so hard of getting our Casita back."

" Yep." I smiled " Do you mind if I take her to my room?"

" Sure dear." Alma smiled " I'll make sure their parents know about this."

" Okay." I smiled as I picked her up. As I made it back to my room, I placed her on my couch and said " Don't worry Y/n... when you wake up, me and you will be together.... FOREVER"