Mirabel x Female! Musician! Reader

This suggestion was made by NuMbErOneHuFfLePuFf

( once again, sorry for not doing this, I've been busy)

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

As I was out in the village, taking a small walk, everyone said their 'hellos' and ' how are you doing?' which made my day. As I was walking a bit further, I heard soft smoothing music in the background.

" hmm?" I hummed " what's that sound coming from?"

As I followed the music, I was humming along the tune as it grew louder and louder.

As I stopped, my eyes widen of shock as I saw who was playing the music.

It was my old childhood friend, Y/n L/n, she still look cuter than we first met.

Her beautiful smile, her H/c, Her S/c, everything about her. Did I mention she's great at playing the clarinet?

I was gazing at Y/n for a few minutes, until she stopped playing the clarinet

" What do you think Mirabel?"
I felt my face heating up, I quickly gave Y/n two thumbs up while yelling " Y-Yeah! You're amazing Y/n!"

Y/n gave me a soft smile and said " Glad you like it. I was practicing it since I was nine."

" wow, you're amazing."

" Thanks Mirabel."

As Y/n and I started to walk, we was having a normal conversation, Y/n gave me a smug smile while saying " so.... I heard that you like me."

I almost chocked on my air, I quickly turned to Y/n and said " w-who told you?!"

" Dolores did."

" oh my god." I groaned " I told her not to tell you... I wanted to tell you." 

" well, I like you too Mirabel."

I felt my face heating up, I wanted to do something, but right before I was about to, Y/n pulled me in for a soft kiss. I was in shock for a second, but I kissed her back.

As Y/n ending the kiss, she gently grabbed my hand and said " shall we continue of walk?"

" sure." I smiled.

And that's what we did. =)