Yandere Family Madrigal X Female! Thief! Reader

You have always been a thief since five years old with your parents by your side. You guys would break into houses and closed stores to steal treasures and important objects. As you hit the age 17, Your parents died but that didn't stop you from stealing. As you were trying to think of something else to steal, you met the famous Madrigal and you also realized about their candle that gives them powers. So one night, you decided to steal their candle without any problems... right?

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I put on my black coat on, I put on my hoodie and left my house.

As I was searching the Madrigal's house, I thought to myself " I hope I don't get caught, because their " casita" can know who's in there. Oh wait! they don't know who I am! so this will be easy!"

As I made it in their house, I quietly opened the door and closed it.

" now..." I whispered " where's that candle?" As I looked up, I saw the candle hanging out the window.  " There it is!" I smiled. As I walked upstairs, quietly, I grabbed the candle and just before I could run the stairs, the stairs magically turned into a slide. " What the?" I whispered.

As I got up, I grabbed the candle and was about to make a run for it. Something grabbed my waist and made threw me in a vine looking cage.

" what the hell?" I whispered as I held the candle closer to my chest.

As the footsteps got closer, I sighed to myself  " here they come..."

As a black figure came to me, the light came on and I saw a elder woman in a pink dress.

" hello dearie." she smiled " nice of you to come and try to steal the candle."

I was confused, why is she calm about this? and why isn't she freaking out? there were so many questions I wanted to ask!

As I was about to open my mouth, the elder woman interrupted me " now you might be asking how we know, is because of my granddaughter, Dolores, she heard everything."

dangit! I forgot about her!

" Okay!" I yelled " you caught me! call the police! kill me! I don't fucking care what you do!"

" oh mi amor...." a voice said " we won't do any of those things to you."

As  another black figure walked up to me, another woman wearing a light blue dressed  walked by the elder woman.

" then what are you going to do?" I said while tilting my head of confusion 

" We're going to keep you." a voice from behind said, I turned around and saw a young adult with long black hair with a splatter dress, and next to her was a girl with glasses wearing a nightgown.

" yeah, right." I scoffed " what if I escape? I'm a fast runner!"

" Then, we'll find you!" said another voice to my left. As I turned around I saw a another young woman in a bun in her nightgown. She held out her ear and said " I can hear you voice and breathing in a blink of an eye! so if you try to leave us, we'll find you."

She must be that Dolores that the hag was talking about!

I couldn't say anything else, as I was trying to break free from the vines, a flower came up to me and smacked me, as I fell down, everything turned black.

I have to find a way to escape from this crazy family!