Yandere Felix x Female Reader

A/n: Since I haven't made a Yandere Felix oneshot, I decided to make one myself, Sorry if its bad

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Mi amor... wake up.... please wake up."

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was greeted by Felix Madrigal and his creepy-ass smile.

" You're finally awake." he whispered " did you sleep well my dear?"

" I did until you scared me." I replied " Anyways, where am I? why am I here?!?"

Felix replied while chuckling " First, your tied up to the basement in my house, and you're here because I love you."

The room stayed silent, until I said " Wait.... you kidnapped me... brought me in your house, because you LOVE ME?!?!?"

" Of course." Felix smiled " Do you feel the same why mi amor?"

" Hm... let me think- NO!"

Felix stayed silent,he then said in a creepy whispery- voice " Repeat that."

" I don't love you."

" HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!?!" Felix screamed angrily as he grabbed my face roughly " WHEN WE FIRST MET, I'VE ALWAYS SHOWED YOU LOVE AND RESPECT AND NOW THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!"

" You fucking kidnapped me and accept me to love you back??!? I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!"

Then the basement stayed silent, Felix gently let go of my face and said " That's okay... you'll learn to love me back wherever you like it or not. But in the meantime, you should get some sleep darling."

Then without warning, Felix injected me with a syringe, causing my eyes to slowly close. Before everything turn black, I heard Felix saying

" Good night my love, I'll see you when you wake up."